Chapter 19

"hiss!"

  When Jiao heard the sound, his eyebrows instantly furrowed. He put down his massaging hand and came to Qin Yu from behind. He knelt down on one knee and looked at Qin Yu nervously, "Does it hurt?"

  Qin Yu shook his head slightly, "It doesn't hurt, it's just-" At this point, he paused.

  Just what? Jiao Yi's eyes became more and more anxious.

  Being watched so intently, Qin Yu was in a great mood. He curled his lips, pinched a strand of hair that had slipped to his neck with two fingers, raised it, and completed the second half of the sentence with compassion. , "It's just a little itchy."

  Jiao Yi sighed softly, reached out and put it behind Qin Yu's head, "Your Highness, please stop scaring your subordinates."

In the darkness, Qin Yu's thoughts suddenly moved, and he held his hand that he had not yet taken back, turning his head and asking, "What if I insist on it?"

  Jiao Yi was stunned.

  Qin Yu narrowed his eyes and let go of his hand, but the next moment the other party turned his back and took the initiative to hold him, "Then everything will be according to His Highness' wishes."

  No matter what, I will accept it, as long as that person is His Highness, there is a voice in the dark telling him that he was born for him.

  The green smoke from the incense burner curled up on the side. The master and the servant stood up and down, looked down and looked up, their eyes exchanged, and their hands clasped together.

  The breeze blew in through the window lattice, fluttering the silk curtains, but could not remove the surging ambiguity in the room.

  *

  Yishu Pavilion

  Qin Yuan looked at Xunling, who was sitting opposite him and had a distinguished temperament, and his emotions fluctuated for a while, "I never thought that I would see the emperor again one day before I die."

  "The Demon Emperor's words are serious. You are in your prime, and it is too early to talk about your soul returning to heaven and earth. In the future -" Xunling paused, "Besides, I will come to the Demon Realm often in the future, and we will meet more often."

  Qin Yuan shook his head. He knew his own body best, but no matter what, no one would not like to hear good words. "I hope everything will be as the emperor said." If possible, he also hopes to stay with Qin Yu for a while longer. , although Qin Yu doesn't need it.

  Thinking of Qin Yu, Qin Yuan couldn't help but feel heartache again. Looking at Xun Ling, he changed his mind and thought, it would be great if Xun Ling could come to the demon world more often as he said, so that after he left, Xun Ling would have With Ling's support, Qinyu will have a stable foothold in the Three Realms.

  Can Xunling really be friends with Qinyu? Qin Yuan had some doubts again. He had heard about the other party's visit to Xingming Palace early on. Like everyone thought, Qin Yuan also thought that he was going to take care of Linhe.

  But no matter what the outcome was, as a father, he would always plan and fight for Qin Yu's future.

  At this moment, Xunling said: "You can say that you have watched me grow up. Why bother to look outside the window? Just call me Xunling."

  Qin Yuan took advantage of the situation and said, "Nephew Xunling, you don't need to be a stranger to me. You can call me uncle like you did when you were a child."