𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

"WHY DID YOU TAKE SO LONG MAERA?" RHAENRYA ASKED, AS MAERA AND HER WALK DOWN THE CORRIDORS OF DRAGONSTONE

"WHY DID YOU TAKE SO LONG MAERA?" RHAENRYA ASKED, AS MAERA AND HER WALK DOWN THE CORRIDORS OF DRAGONSTONE. "I tried to make peace with Alicent as well, she turned me down. As I said multiple times, Mother." Maera lies.

Rhaenrya stayed silent as they continued walking down further. The Queen and The Dragon Princess enter the council room. "We need to send a dragon." Jacaerys said.

"Where?" Rhaenrya asked. "To support the war that your vassals have been fighting in your absence, Your Grace." Jacaerys answered. His voice sounded stern and Maera noticed. She slightly frowned at him.

"Cole's host has grown since riding around." Rhaenys said. "He's still alive?" Maera scoffed. "Unfortunately, Princess." Ser Alfred sighed. "He raised the levies of both Rosby and Strokewort and, with their combined strength sacked Duskendale."

"Duskendale?"

"The city has fallen, Many Darklyn men declare for Aegon. Those who refused were put to the sword." Lord Corlys said. "What of my father?"

"He kept his oath." Corlys stated. "Cole took his head for it." Jacaerys looks between Maera and Rhaenrya. "Where have you been, these last days?" He asked. "You two vanished without so much as a word."

"Well, I apologize for my absence and the secrecy, but such was necessary. I went to Kings Landing." Rhaenrya stated. "To what possible end?" Jacaerys questioned.

"To meet Queen Alicent and sue for peace." Rhaenrya said. "You saw Alicent?" Jacaerys scolded. His gaze shifted to Maera. "You let this happen?"

Maera scoffed. "You don't think I tried stopping it? Why don't think I went with her?" Jacaerys shook his head. "Either of you could've been taken or slain!"

"Well, it didn't happen." Maera glared at him. "It could've!" Jacaerys spat. "Stop the bickering." Rhaenys ordered. Maera held her tongue, as did Jacaerys.

"Cole's victories have only emboldened him. He marches on Rook's Rest." Rhaenys added. "His host was just hours away when Lord Staunton's ravens took wing." Corlys informs.

"Why Rook's Rest? After Duskendale?" Rhaenrya asked. "Perhaps because Lord Staunton is apart of this council, and his castle is small and vulnerable." Maera answered. "The Princess is right, Your Grace." Corlys said.

"Cole knows we have no army in the mainland." Ser Alfred added. "He's daring us to act." Maera looked at him. "Then we must."

"We must send a dragon." Jacaerys stated. Rhaenrya stayed silent. "Then I'll go." She spoke. Maera's eyes widened, turning to Rhaenrya. "You cannot." Jacaerys rolled his eyes.

"I will not lost dragons to war whilst I hide here in my castle." Rhaenrya said. "If you die, all is lost." Jacaerys exclaimed.

"Send me." Maera said. Rhaenrya eyes soften. "No, Maera. I cannot." Jacaerys held a grip on his sword. "Then I'll go." Rhaenrya softly laughed. "No."

"I will burn Cole's lines and withdraw before Kings Landing could even raise the alarm." Jacaerys explained. "You lack the experience." Rhaenrya stated. Maera raised her brows.

"You must send me, Your Grace." Rhaenys said. "Meleys is no stranger to battle." She added. Rhaenrya looked at her, as if she's thinking it.

Rhaenrya softly nods her head. Rhaenys smiled at her, she sends a final look at Corlys and walks away from the council table.

Maera does not listen to her mother's words. She did not want her grandmother, Rhaenys going out alone. And if Vhagar was out there, she would want to see Aemond once more, and this time she was going to scar him.

Maera dove a bath before making her way towards the Dragonpit. "Where's Cannibal?" Maera asked. "The Cannibal has left again, Princess."

"Again?" Maera sighs. The Cannibal would fly away from Dragonstone every once in a while. Maera understood it, He was a wild dragon, who had never been tame. He liked to feel free again.

"When did he leave?" Maera asked. "He left two days ago." He answered. Maera sighs. Cannibal was her only shot at killing Vhagar, if she was at Rook's Rest.

"Is Sheepstealer here?" Maera asked. Before the Dragonkeeper could speak, Maera heard Sheepstealer roars. Sheepstealer stepped on the edge. Maera walked towards him, leaning his head slightly against hers.

Sheepstealer exhaled fire in the air. Maera shushed him, trying her best to keep his head near hers.

"Īlon're pryjagon naejot vīlībāzma, valonqar." (We're off to war, boy) Maera said. Sheepstealer whines. Maera caressed his head, and climbed on top of him.

"Sōves." Maera ordered.

Rhaenrya requested for Maera's presence in her rooms. The Kingsguard ran to Rhaenrya out of breath. "The Princess was not found in her chambers or anywhere else. Your Grace." Ser Lorent stated.

Rhaenyra's eyes widened. "No, No, No." Rhaenrya rushes towards the council room. Jacaerys stood there. "Jace, have you seen Maera?"

Jacaerys turned around. "I haven't." Jacaerys scanned his mothers face. Her face filled with worry and fear. "Did she leave with Rhaenys?" He asked.

Rhaenrya sighs. "I do not know. I must go to Rook's Rest." Jacaerys shook his head, walking towards Rhaenrya. "No, You cannot. I won't let you leave."

"She could be killed." Rhaenrya stated. "She could, or she could not, but Maera would kill me if I let you leave Dragonstone." Jacaerys muttered.

"Why must she be like this?" Rhaenrya whispered. "Maera will be Maera. Are we really surprised she left?" Jacaerys added. "I'm not, she just always seems to surprise me." Rhaenrya bites on her bottom lip.

"Let me fly out, I'll retrieve her." Jacaerys demands. Rhaenrya scoffed. "Do you want me to die of a stroke?" Jacaerys closed his eyes. "No, I do not." Rhaenrya nods. "Then you must stay here."

Note : Rhaenys is dead omg ☹️ the last look Meleys gave her.. yeah I'm going underground for a while 💔 also, are yall really for Aemond Vs Maera again? Maera is not playing this time!!