01.

Sarah's P.O.V

"Guys," I said pissed as I looked at the kitchen that was covered in chocolate syrup. "Really!" I stomped to the front of the stairway.

"Aiden! Hailey! Hannah! Get your little butts down here this instance!" I screamed at my three children.

Yes I have three kids. Aiden is 9 years old now. He is a spitting image of Derek, his father. Aiden has bright green eyes, jet black hair, tall and heavily built for his age, loves basketball like his father, and hates school like his father. He is always causing trouble, like today he is probably the one who covered the kitchen in syrup. Once I had to pick him up for school early since he and some of his friend's, put staples and tacks on the teachers chair, and she sat on them. Moving on.

Hailey Talia Hale and Hannah Grace Hale are twins. Yes I just said twins. I was very surprised myself. I thought I was done after Hailey but, apparently I wasn't done just yet. See, Hailey was much, much bigger in size then Hannah, so Hailey hid Hannah behind her. When I had ultrasounds, the doctor didn't see Hannah so he said I was just having one. Hailey and Hannah are identical twins, you wouldn't be able to tell which was which if you didn't know them very well. They are both 8, Hailey is older by three hours. They both have my big brown, hazel eyes, and they have Derek dark black hair and sharp facial details. The twins both love school and gymnastics, but I have always told them school always comes first instead of gymnastics. Hailey is more of a trouble maker then Hannah, but she doesn't go to the extreme.

They all came downstairs. "Who poured the chocolate syrup all over the kitchen?" I asked. Aiden was trying to hide a smile but I caught it. "Girls go get ready for gymnastics, while I talk to Aiden for a sec." Hailey and Hannah ran up the stare.

"Aiden, really?" Aiden started to laugh. "You have to laugh mom." He laughed clutching his stomach as started to have tears fall from his face since he was laughing so hard. "Aiden. I am not joking! You make the mess and I have to clean it! Now, you can't go with your friends to play basketball until you clean all of this up!" I yelled, making him stop laughing. "Mom!" He yelled. I gave him the 'clean this up now' look. He sighed going into the kitchen and started to clean up.

I walked upstairs to do the girls hair. I went into their bedroom where they were waiting for me talking, but then stopped when I walked in.

I started to do Hailey's hair, "So, what were you guys talking about?" I felt Hailey stiffen underneath me. "U-uh, n-nothing?" Hailey said giving it away that she didn't want me to know.

"Aw, come on, I won't be mad," I said finishing Hailey's then moved to Hannah's.

"Do you think we should?" Hailey whisper yelled. Hannah nodded.

"Well, we were thinking about dad? Should I call him that?" Hailey questioned. I knew they were going to ask one day about him. "Yes, you should call your father, dad. He hasn't done anything wrong or bad to you girls, he doesn't even know he has one daughter let alone twins, he knows just about Aiden." Hannah mumbled an 'Oh'

After I finished Hannah's hair, she sat down next to Hailey. "What does he look like?" Hannah asked. I pulled out my phone going to the way bottom of my pictures until I found the right one. I gave them my phone. Their eyes lit up as they saw the picture of Derek, holding Aiden After he was born. That is the one picture I saved of Derek.

"Aiden looks just like him!" Hannah exclaimed. I smiled.

"Is that Aiden?" Hailey asked pointing to Aiden in his father's hands.

"Yep," I said popping the 'p'. "It was after I had Aiden, Derek wanted to hold him and I took a picture of it."

"Is Derek dad's name?" I nodded looking at the clock above the desk. 5:19!? "Girls it's 5:19! Grab your stuff and get in the car! We are gonna be late!" They pased me my phone as we ran downstairs, "Aiden go play basketball! I have to take them to gymnastics." I said rushed.

We got in the car and drove away.

************

Hey guys! Do you like the chapter? It is 9 years after, if anyone was/is confused.

I hope you guys like it!

Vote. Comment. Share.

Love ya!
-A