07.

"You are free to go, Hailey's in room 208 if you would like to visit her." I knocked taking my purse and walking past everyone.

"Sarah?" I stopped in my tracks and prayed that it wasn't Derek nor Stiles.

I slowly turned on the heel of my foot and looked into the brown eyes of my brother. "Sarah," He sighed running towards me squeezing me into a hug.

It was like home. His hugs were like home. The smell of home lingered on his hoodie that said Harvard University on it.

My shirt was getting wet on the shoulder. I pulled away and Stiles had tears streaming down his face. "I missed you so much." He cried pulling me back into a hug. I slowly put my arms around him and squeezed him back.

He was much taller then me now. I layed my head on his chest. I breathed out shakly, letting the tears fall. "I missed you too." I whispered.

I let go of him and stared at his face. "We thought you weren't going to make it." I furrowed my eyes.

"What do you mean by 'we'?" He nervously fumbled with his slender fingers. "Stiles. Is he here?" His brown eyes locked to mine. "Yeah, he is, but I'm the only one who takes your kids home since I knew you didn't want him to see them." I nodded and ran my hand through my hair.

"Mommy?" I turned and smiled as Hannah and Aiden were there with M&Ms. They smiled and ran to me. Hannah jumped on me while Aiden waited.

"I love you mommy." She cried holding on to me. She looked up and hair was in her face. I brushed her hair back letting me see her face. "I love you too sweetie, I'm sorry I was gone. Mommy will never leave you guys." She smiled as I kissed her forehead.

She let go and I was faced to Aiden. My big boy. He walked forward and hugged him tightly. "I missed you." Aiden spoke muffled by his face in my shirt. "Did you get taller?" He laughed when he pulled away. "I love you Aiden and I'm sorry to you too." He smiled his black hair covering his green eyes. "You need a haircut doggy." I ruffled his hair.

He frowned and pushed it forward to where it was before.

"So you guys met my brother Stiles. You're uncle." They nodded and Stiles smiled. "He's funny." Hannah said and Stiles made a weird face making my two kids laugh.

"Well, I'm going to see your sister. Stiles can you watch them real quick." He nodded stealing the M&Ms from Hannah who yelled at him.

I walked and read the numbers 206. And 207. I took a deep breath before entering.

I gasped seeing something I wasn't expecting.

Hailey was gone. Her bed was empty.

**

Don't hate me... well you can but not for long. This was a short chapter. I don't want Sarah to see and her kids to meet Derek yet... but it might happen earlier.

I love you guys so much! Breaking through hit 10k and this hit 1k! Thank you so much!