10.

"Ah!" I screamed as electricity filled my body with pain. I need to calm down!

Decallian and his little werewolves had put wires on my body, they fucking took off my shirt leaving me in a bra!

One of his dogs came in and turned up the electricity up higher. I don't know why I'm being tortured this much, but they kept asking where is she? I don't know any one. I'm just hoping my kids are safe with Derek.

I screamed as loud as I could as it got worse and worse. Decallian walked in.

"Sarah. All you have to do is tell us where she is!" He yelled. I groaned loudly, "I don't know she!" I screamed shutting my eyes and gritting my teeth. "Well if you won't tell us my fellow here, is going to torture you. Even more." I looked at this dude walking in with a knife and bat.

I groaned thinking of she could be.

"Ah!" I yelped as he hit me with the bat. "Who is SHE!" I yelled.

"THINK! YOU KNOW THIS!" Decallian screamed even louder.

My head started to spin and I howled as loud as I could and my mind went blank.

I couldn't feel, hear, or see anything. I felt like I was floating on mid air. All the pain disappeared from my body.

I looked down at myself and had a summer white dress on. I looked up seeing a figure.

"Hello?" I asked walking closer. "My dear Sarah..." Tears filled my eyes. It can't be. It-it just can't be her.

"It is Sarah. It's me your mother." I cried out jumping into the familiar arms and tears covered my cheeks.

I looked back and smiled seeing my mother's brown eyes, and almost black hair.

"I miss you mom." I cried into her shoulder. "I know you do honey, but you have a family to take care of. You need to wake up." She said gripping my shoulders. "It's going to take a long time to heal, everyone thinks your dead. But you aren't." I gasped. "My kids."

She smiled. "They are so beautiful Sarah. You have to have more." I frowned. "With who?" She rolled her eyes. "Derek Hale of course! He is your soul mate!" I shook my head no.

"I can't mom. I can't." She nodded. "Yes you can honey!" I smiled kissing her cheek.

"You need to try to wake up. You will come back to life but you will be different. You dying is changing you to be stronger, more powerful. You will be in a state in between life and death but fight Sarah." I nodded smiling at my mom.

"Tell Stiles that I watch him everyday and I love him." I nodded.

"I love you Sarah." Her voice faded. "I love you too mom!" I yelled back.

**

Super short but I was bored and liked this chapter! Hope you enjoy!