06.

I opened my eyes and wined. The bright lights of the hospital hurt my eyes badly.

"Hey, you're awake." The nurse said checking my monitors. "You're daughters done with her surgery. " I furrowed my eyebrows. She stared at me. "You know Hailey?" I gasped. "She's okay!" The nurse smiled. "Yeah. She's very lucky to be alive. Her heart stopped but they saved her just it time but she is going to have a very long recovery. " I nodded and rested my head back on the pillow. "The other two were found in a abandoned building. Aiden had a broken foot and black eye and Hannah had a fractured shoulder. They don't know who took them but said the children were knocked out and weren't responding, then at the hospital they just woke up."

"Oh, and your family is here, I almost forgot to tell you." My eyes squinted. Family?

"Yeah, some guys named Derek and Stiles." I stared at her not believing. "Since you were in a coma. Hailey, Aiden, and Hannah needed someone to watch them and on your medical note it says to call them."

"What! I haven't talked to them in years! I don't know what they are like!" The nurse put her arm on my shoulder pushing me down to calm me. "Calm down Sarah. I'll bring in a Aiden he is doing very well." I nodded. "You need to rest for a while." I closed my eyes not believing that they were here.

***

A knock woke me up. "Come in..." My voice cracked. Aiden walked in and smiled. "My big boy! Come here and give me a hug. I was so worried about you." He climbed up and gave me a big hug. I kissed his head full of black hair multiple times. He lay besides me and we talked and talked. "Why is Derek here?" He looked up at me. "You call him dad not Derek."

"But he isn't my dad!"

"Aiden yes he is! Now stop!" He rolled his eyes.

God he is so much like Dere- no he's not Sarah! Don't say that.

Well I at least get out today so I can watch my girls.

***

Hey guyss... don't hate me. Well you can hate me. But I am so sorry I have had school then Christmas then I'm working on Two other Derek Hale stories. And I know this is a very very short chaper! I love you guys!

But anyway Merry late Christmas!