12.

Third Person (2 weeks later)

Derek Hale was found in the Beacon Hills preserve at 3:07 P.M by a biker on, February 15, 2016. Three days after he died.

Stiles and the rest of them were very mad and shocked that Derek had died. The kids had no parents now. Lydia was furious at herself in New York as she knew two people had died and she could've stop the deaths. Lydia Martin was a model and a biographer.

Meanwhile in the hospital Sarah was now able to speak and move. She had found clothes and through them on walking out of the hospital with no one really paying attention to her as the young woman walked out.

Sarah's P.O.V

I need help right now. I'm going home. I don't really remember anything, but someone's hurt or dead, I can't pin point it.

I ran home ignoring the stares that I got.

I opened the front door and heard voices. Multiple heartbeats are in this house.

"Sarah?" Stiles asked walking down the stairs. "I-i don't know. Someone's hurt or dead. I need to find them." Stiles gave me a huge hug crying into my shoulder. "I thought I lost you again." I furrowed my eyes.

"Mommy?" I turned my head and saw Hailey. I smiled at her as she ran to me I picked her up squeezing her to my chest. "I'm so sorry I left you guys here." I kissed her cheek which had tears on.

She cried in my arms for about 5 minutes till she pulled back. "Do you hear that too?" My eyes widened. "Yeah someone's dead or sick."

"Momma daddy's gone..." I held my head in my hands, hearing a loud scream.

***

I gasped sitting up. I looked around in my surroundings and furrowed my eyebrows. "What the hell?" I spoke looking down. I removed the covers off my sweating body. A hand was rubbing my leg softly. "What's wrong?" Derek asked.

"I don't know, it was my whole past life." He looked at me confused. "I relived me meeting you, having Aiden, leaving you, having the girls, me dying, you dying, and then it stopped there." He shrugged.

"Well it was all you being Done with Breaking Through the rough times." I nodded. "It was weird."

He rubbed my huge abdomen. "Well you have 5 kids and one coming." I smiled at Derek. "I love you." I said kissing him on the lips. "I love you too." He said into the kiss.

"Mom! Dad! I got the letter!" Aiden yelled running into our room. He sat on the edge of the bed. "It's Yale." I put my arm around him. "Honey if you don't get in, you can still go to Duquesne University." I spoke kissing his forehead. He nodded looking back at his father. Derek smiled looking down at the envelope.

Aiden took a deep breath. He ripped the envelope open and looked down at the letter. "What does it say." He smiled down to me.

"I got IN! I FLIPPING GOT IN! I'M GOING TO YALE!" He yelled jumping up hugging me and his dad. "Congratulations baby boy." I swallowed the lump in my throat swallowing my tears.

Derek hugged him and patted him on his back. Aiden smiled. "I have to call Ellie! I GOT INTO YALE!" He yelled running to his room.

I wiped the tears away. "He going away. Our baby boy is leaving us." I smiled at Derek.

"I know. It's crazy how fast the time goes." He spoke.

"Let's get them up!"

**

I placed the plates down on the table. I took a deep breath holding my stomach. "Mowwy?" Oliver my child asked. "Yes sweetie?"

"I wow you." I grinned giving him a kiss.

Derek walked in with Alex in his hands. "He just put tacks down where I sat." I laughed.

All of my children sat down and Derek kissed me.

"Happy Easter everyone. I love you all." I said. Derek smiled sitting down as I did.

My family dug in and I stared at everyone. This is the big family Derek and I wanted.

I'm Done Breaking Through