11.

Get some tissues guys... sad chapter coming up.

Play the song as you read.

Third Person

All of Sarah's family and friends has been in deep thought.

As soon as her brother, Stiles saw her on the bed with the cover over her thin, bruised body.

His world crashed down in front of him. Stiles had felt like he couldn't breathe and fell to the ground.

Sarah's dad had gotten the call in his office working on a murder case. He stared at the phone and didn't do anything. His work mate, Jordan Parrish shook his boss as he began to cry. He never shed tears to his family or office friends, except for the year of 2000 when his wife had passed of her disease. The pain in his chest was like the pain when his wife passed away maybe even worse.

Sarah's children were the worse. Aiden, Hailey, Hannah sobbed and sobbed for their deceased mother. They had two parents but did not like their father very much. They only had their mother left and she was gone. Stiles was the one to tell mostly everyone that his older sister had gone. But, their was one person he could not reach nor find.

He couldn't find Derek because Derek was fighting for his life. A random pack of wolves attacked the father of three, leaving him for dead. Derek was dragging himself as he was in agonizing pain as the deep slices in his abdomen bled continuously and wouldn't stop. He was dying and wished that he could tell his kids and Sarah he was very sorry for not looking for them. He didn't know the once love of his life was dead and his kids were counting on their father to take care of them but, Derek wasn't going to make it. His life flashed before his eyes bringing him a small bit of peace knowing he will be with his whole family up in the blue sky watching down on his kids and Sarah.

He groaned leaning against a dirty rock knowing they would find him here. A jogger, a lady, a man, a dog, or kid would find Derek Hale dead. Derek looked up using the last bit of energy to make his head look up to the sky and smiled as a single tear went down across his stubby cheek.

At the hospital Sarah's family was grieving over their sister, daughter, mother, and friend. But, little did they know she wasn't dead and they were grieving over the wrong person.

Sarah lay on the table as Stiles cried into her cold pale hand. Her toe flinched bit know one saw, her movement, they were too busy crying in the waiting room.

Sarah wasn't dead.

But Derek Hale was...

×××

Ohhh wooowww I'm literally crying guys. It's very short but I love this chapter. Well I don't love it considering Derek died. 😉 He might come back but not for a while. I'm sorry guys. And the song made it more sad.

I love you guys!

Comment Vote and Share!