08.

"Decallian". Scott spoke. I nodded. "He's the one, Hailey is special and he wants her because of it". I said tapping my fingers on the table nervously. "What do you mean special?" Malia, Stiles girlfriend asked. I looked her into her brown eyes. "She can see, tell, the future, see dreams, and read minds". They all looked shocked.

"Wow. How did she get this power?" Stiles asked. "She's not a werewolf, instead she's just..." I stopped. "Different I guess." I sighed. "8 years of no supernatural problems and this happens. I knew this was going to happen! And it's all my fault!" I slammed down my hands clenching the table.

Footsteps came down the stairs. "Mommy are you okay." Hannah asked with her stuffed bear in her hands. I smiled a fake one and nodded. "Why are you up this late?" I said looking at the clock that said 1:25 a.m.

She looked at me nervously. I frowned and neeled down. "Honey what's wrong?" I asked brushing her hair back.

"She doesn't want me to say." I looked back at Lydia. Lydia walked forward and looked at my daughter. Hannah looked overwhelmed. "Who doesn't want you to say?" Lydia asked smiling softly.

"Hailey." She whispered. My eyes widened. "Hannah where is she?" She looked up at me.

"I can't. Hailey said she's fine. She will come back." I put my head back. "Go to bed Hannah." I said kissing her forehead. She smiled and started walking. "Mommy?" I looked at her. "Goodnight." I nodded smiling a fake smile.

As soon as we heard the door close we talked. "Is she a banshee?" Everyone asked. I shrugged rubbing my eyes.

"He found out we're here." Scott said looking down at his phone. "I don't want him near me or my children." I stated. I went to the kitchen and got a bottle of cold water.

I took a sip and stared at the picture of my three children and I at the beach. I wiped the one tear quickly. Other 5 minutes went past before I heard screaming and fighting.

"She doesn't want you here!" Stiles yelled. "Well I don't care! He is still my child!" I walked into the living room pissed.

He was there. Standing in my living room. He was totally different. Taller, his eyes were a darker green, cheekbones were more defined, his lips were a dark pink almost purple, he was built more and he had bad dark circles.

He didn't see me at first but then he saw me and he stopped. It was like it was in slow motion. He spoke the first words. "I want to see him!" He shouted. I laughed sarcastically. "You're a bastard, you know that right?" He nose flared. "He is my child too! You took him from me!" He yelled once again.

"You killed your own sister!" Everyone gasped. He shook his head. "She wasn't my sister! She was a stalker, that wanted into my pants! She was going to kill him! Aiden! Our own child!" I stepped back.

"I found out I was pregnant when I left." He looked furious. "You have two daughters and a son Derek and you will not see them." I screamed walking up to him. "Your a bitch Sarah. All I want to see is my children. You kept three kids from me. Two I didn't even know about till right this moment!" His breath fanned my face.

"Mom what the heck is the yelling about? Hannah can't sle-" Aiden walked down the stairs but stopped when he saw Derek.

Aiden growled and flicked out his claws. "Mom, who is this?" Aiden looked at me. "Aiden stop." He growled at his father mad at him.

He walked closer. Derek just stared with his mouth open. "Aiden?" He stared at his dad with big eyes. Aiden transformed back and gave Derek a dirty look.

"Aiden. You're all grown up." Derek said stepping towards him. "You missed me growing up. You didn't even try to find us." Aiden said looking up to Derek. Derek shook his head no. "Your mom said she didn't want to be found. She was the one who left, not me." Aiden looked at me, "You left?" He asked me. "You told me my dad was a horrible person and we shouldn't trust him because he didn't want us. You lied mom." Aiden said.

"Aiden go to bed. This doesn't concern you." He stared at me hurt and then walked upstairs. Then we heard a couple crashes, Aiden was throwing things around.

Derek walked closer upstairs but I stopped him. I put my hand on his shoulder pushing him back. "I'll handle this." He backed away as I ran upstairs and went into his bedroom. Aiden was punching holes in the wall and throwing books.

"Aiden stop!" I said trying to grab his arm but he kept fighting me off. "Stop!" I yelled once again. He still continued to fight.

"Aiden stop!" I growled flashing my eyes. He fainted and stopped. My bedroom was downstairs so I decided he was going to sleep there till the morning. I picked him up and walked downstairs passing everyone to my bedroom.

I opened the door and layed Aiden on my bed. I tucked him in, then I brushed his raven black hair back and kissed his forehead. "I'm sorry I killed her." Derek spoke at the doorway watching me, "She was getting very weird so she said she wanted me and only me." He stated. "I'm sorry I left. We were just fighting so much and I was so emotional because I was pregnant at the time it just wasn't working." I said putting my fingers through Aiden's hair.

I kissed his forehead again before going to were everyone was. I took a deep breath. "Can we meet up tomorrow to find her. Everyone knows what Hailey looks like right?" They nodded and Derek just stared. "Call me if you see anything. Thanks guys." They smiled and left leaving Derek and I.

"Can I at least see a picture of Hailey?" He asked. I nodded pulling out my phone. I strolled till I found a picture of the twins. I gave the phone to him. "That's Hailey, and that's Hannah." I pointed at the girls.

He smiled down but frowned. "Ho-how could you not tell m-me." He said wiping his face. He was crying.

"I don't know." I said taking my phone back.

I sat down on the couch and turned the t.v. on and grabbed a blanket. "Where are you staying?" I asked him. "Hotel." I looked up at him. "You can crash here tonight, I was going out earlier to find Hailey so you can come." I said taking a breath. "You can sleep on the other couch," I threw him a blanket as he sat down.

I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

***

Heyyy pepsss! I was thinking about doing like 5 votes and 3 comments for the next chapter? I like that idea, but I updated!

Love you guys!