02.

Sarah's P.O.V

I was awakened by my phone that started to ring, signaling it was time for me to wake up and get ready. I hit the dismiss button and sighed, I kinda miss Stiles and my dad. I shook the thought out of my head.

I stretched my arms out, yawning as I did so. I swung my tan, long legs over the bed, my feet hit the cold tile floor, making me shiver and throw on a pair on socks. I usually ware a big t-shirt and shorts to bed everyday.

I walked tiredly to my bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror, I have to admit that I have indeed changed dramatically throughout the years. I'm never pale, I am always tan which is very weird. My thick hair has grown out to the top of my bum, which has also gotten bigger. Same with my hips, I guess it's because I have had children. My eyes are exactly the same. Hasn't changed one bit. My face is the same to, has not changed either.

I removed my clothes and got into the shower, putting on the hot water, letting it relax me.

The shower curtain pulled back reveling Derek? I covered myself with a nearby towel. "W-what the h-hell are you doing h-" I didn't get to finish my sentence, since he slammed me up against the shower wall. My heart was racing. Not because he put me up to the wall, because how the hell did he get here.

"We're playing hide-and-seek Sarah. I found you. Now I get my reward." My eyes widened as he started to kiss my neck, biting softly. "D-Derek s-s-top." I tried to push him away but I couldn't I was helpless.

Did I forget to mention he randomly got naked? Yeah he did. He began to feel my hot, wet body. I let it go. Next thing I know is we are on a bed with Derek hovering over me. "God, I love you." He said before he pounded into me making me scream out in pleasure.

I raked my fingers through his velvety, smooth hair, tugging hard, making him groan in my ear.

He suddenly got up. "I found you now you find me." My eyebrows furrowed. "No come back. Derek! Please come back!" I got up running for him but I was blinded by a bright light. I wasn't in my bedroom anymore. "Sarah! Follow me! Come on!" I don't know were I am. I shielded my eyes with my arm, walking where Derek was screaming. "Don't forget me!"

My eyes closed all the memories in my mind flooded away. My favorite one replayed in my head.

I laughed running behind the house. "Sarah, Come on! Come out!" I chuckled, I slammed my hand over my mouth. I heard footspets my way. I knew I was gonna be caught.

Derek picked me up by his hands on my waist, spinning me around. He brought his hand up and wrapped around my chin pulling his lips onto mine. He lowered me on the ground still kissing me. He ran his tongue over my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I denied making me smirk. His hands traveled to my butt. I gasped as he squeezed my butt, allowing his tongue in. Our tongues fought for dominance, I won by running my hand over the top of his sweatpants. He got distracted when I went very close to his you know what. He smiled pulling away lightly so there is just a centimeter between our lips. "You cheated," He whispered mqking chills run through my body since his hot breath fanned over my lips. "I won." I chuckled. "You cheated so you get a punishment." I blushed a bright red. "No more kisses from Derek Hale." I frowned and pouted my lower lip.

"Fine." I decided I would play his game. I bit my lip before removing my blouse, leaving me in a black lace bra. He knew that I didn't want to have sex until I was ready. So this is torture to him

He growled attacking me with kisses. I pushed him away with hands on his chest. "No, no, no. No, touching Derek." I tortured him.

"Hmm, it's getting really hot out here." I slid off my shorts, leaving me in just my bra and matching panties. "Sara-h," Derek whined.

"I think I'm going to go skinny dipping," I got up and started to walk towards the lake. "You coming Derek?" I yelled as I saw Derek staring at me when I took off my bra and panties when I got into the water. I felt comfortable around Derek. "Yeah I'm comin!" I laughed as he took off his white hoodie and black basketball shorts, leaving him in his Calvin Klein boxers. He had a v-line that had me drooling. "Done staring, beautiful." He said. "Nope." I chuckled. He came closer noticing every detail of me. I kinda felt scared and embarrassed, I just took off all my clothes. I'm 16. I'm so stupid. Derek made me look up at him since he was 6ft and I was 5'1. "Hey, don't worry we're not going to do anything you don't want to do. Okay?" I smiled nodding. "Can I kiss you though?" He laughed and nodded. I didn't waste anytime, I slammed my lips into his soft, spicy-yet sweet lips, I wrapped my arms around his neck, my bare breasts pressed against his bare chest, making me moan. He kissed down my neck, sholders, and collarbone, before he thought he went too far. "I love you." My eyes snapped to connect to his bright green eyes.

"I don't care if you don't say it back. But, Sarah I am in love with you with all my heart and always will be." My hands grabbed his face giving him a hot kiss.

"I love you too."