Chapter 2: The Secret Hideout 🦉

Hunter POV:

Luz was starting school, so the rest of the team had 6 hours to create a portal back to the Demon Realm. Hunter was suggesting they should start immediately. But at the same time, he liked it here. He liked being away from Belos. And besides, no one was really in the mood to work on it anyway. Until one day, Amity said they should start working on it.

The others changed into clothes. Hunter considered himself an expert in human fashion since he read "Cosmic Frontier '' in Camilla's basement. But the others sent him to change. Fortunately, there would be a form of space transportation every 20 minutes. That was plenty of time for Hunter to change. 

"I'm sorry Hunter," Amity had said, "but the world isn't ready for the brave fashion choices of 2008."

Timeskip

Hunter swore he had seen Belos. He was a creature that would appear from a child's nightmares. He was covered in ugly green slime, and Hunter was terrified. He decided that he would go to explore in the house nearby Luz's that they liked to hang out at - with someone else. At first, Hunter thought of coming with Willow to see Belos. But Hunter didn't want to put Willow in that kind of danger. Belos has already ruined my life. I can't make him destroy hers.

So be brought Luz instead. After all, she had had some experience with Belos. Like when the two of them were trapped in Belos's mind and he found out that he was a Grimwalker... anyway Luz had agreed to come with him.

But in the end, they couldn't find Belos. And Hunter went into his room and sobbed.