Chapter 11: A Lesson In Romance

Hunter was confused. It took him a moment to process that Willow kissed him. Inside he was screaming with joy. She had kissed him! But he was so confused. What should he do next? He kept brainstorming ideas, so he didn't sleep.

The next day, he woke up tired but determined. He went upstairs to eat breakfast, and he saw Luz and Amity. They were both eating cereal and they were enjoying themselves. Amity seemed in a better mood because she actually smiled when she saw him.

"Good morning Hunter!" Luz chirped.

"Uh... good morning? Why are you guys so happy today?"

"... No reason. Congrats on your new girlfriend by the way."

"Thanks... wait what?!"

"Yeah, Willow kissed you yesterday, and you admitted how you liked talking to her. I was there."

Hunter turned red. Of all people, why was Luz the one that saw Willow kiss him? She had no right to do that! Hunter didn't go into Luz's room when she and Amity were... doing couple things. She obviously told Amity, because normally Amity wasn't very happy around him. Hunter wanted to run into his room, but sadly, he needed advice. And this was a perfect time to ask about it because no one else was in the kitchen.

"Yeah, about that... what should I do now?"

"What do you mean? Wait... you don't know much about love, do you?"

"Belos kept me trapped inside a castle my entire life. So... no. I don't.

"Well," Amity interrupted, "I  think you should tell Willow your feelings. Then, she'll know that you also love her. Then, you'll be a couple."

"Excellent idea, batata!" Luz gave Amity a kiss. 

Hunter took Amity's statement into consideration. They could be a couple if Hunter did what she said, and Hunter liked the idea of that. So, he decided that he was going to tell Willow about his feelings tonight. 

"Ok, thanks guys. I think I'll tell Willow that I love her tonight."

"No problem, we're happy to help," Luz said. "Finally, you guys will be a couple! We shoul-

"And please don't come to stalk me." Hunter already knew what she would say, but he wanted this moment to be private. No Luz allowed. Hunter walked away, heading towards the basement.

"AW DANG IT!!" Luz screamed.