Chapter 5:Willow and Hunter verses the Pizza Delivery Man

Luz went to school like usual, and Amity and Gus went to Luz to help chaperone her school event. Hunter was pretty sure that Amity went to do a little romance with Luz, and Gus had gone to DJ for the party to drop the kids some sick beats. Meanwhile, Hunter and Willow were home alone. It was Camilla's day off and she was watching some weird Spanish soap opera.

"Mi amor, yo te amo. Me amas?"

"Sandria... en realidad yo no sé."

Hunter and Willow finally had some alone time together. It was so exciting! They both wanted to go out for ice cream later, but for now they had to work on the portal door.

"Okay," Hunter started, "Luz really wants us to make progress on this, so we should."

"Right," said Willow, "after a little fun."

"But this is important."

"Ugh, fine."

The two worked for hours and came to no conclusion. Eventually, they gave up. Willow decided to work on her scrapbook, and Hunter... he didn't really know what to do. In the Emperor's Coven, he never really had any free time. But now, he had so much he didn't even know what to do with it. Hunter decided that he would spend some quality time with Flapjack. He was in the middle of teaching him some cool tricks when the doorbell rang.

"Kids, open the door. It's the pizza man," Camilla yelled from downstairs. Obviously, it was implied that Camilla wouldn't get up from her couch. Willow and Hunter walked down the banister very cautiously.

"Camilla thinks that this is just some 'pizza delivery' guy, whatever that is. But I think it's an intruder."

"Hunter, you think everyone we meet is an intruder."

"Well... that's only people I don't know well. But my point is, we have to be cautious." Hunter did not want this pizza guy hurting Willow.

"KIDS!! HURRY UP!!!" Camilla yelled.

Willow and Hunter hesitated and opened the door.