Dinner.

The Lannisters are all sat at the lunch table, in silence until I finally decided to speak up.

'So is anyone going to speak or are we going to forever mourn over Joffrey's death?' I ask.

Tyrion chokes on his wine.

'Catherine!' Cersei snaps. 'You can't say things like that, darling.' Cersei smiles.

'What? I don't understand you people. He's dead. Done. It's over. Can we all move on with our lives?' I sigh.

'Catherine, please.' Jaime looks at me.

'Please what? Don't act like you all loved him so much. The boy was a pain in the ass.' I sigh while taking a sip of my wine.

'Okay Cath. We're just going to...' Tyrion gets up, walks next to me and puts his hand out.

'No. I have not finished eating.' I look at Tyrion.

'Catherine, please go and have your fuss elsewhere.' Cersei smiles at me.

'I'm fine with having my fuss here.' I sit straight and smile at Cersei.

Tyrion sighs and goes to sit back down.

Cersei sighs and looks at Jaime, while Jaime shrugs.

'What?' I ask. 'Is there a problem you'd like to address, mother?'

'Nope. No problem.' Cersei sighs and smiles at me.

'Good.' I nod.

Everyone sits in silence, while finishing their food.

I sigh, get up and head to my room.

'I want to get rid of her immediately.' Cersei looks at Jaime.

'You're not going to do such a thing.' Jaime furrows his eyebrows.

'Oh but I will. And I will do it immediately.' Cersei sighs.

Tyrion widens his eyes.