Fearless.

Miranda drops into the bath, as I step out and hold her head under the water.

'Any last words?' I hold her up by her hair.

'I'm... I'm sorry, My Lady. Please don't do this.' Miranda says through deep breaths.

'Was that your last words?' I ask.

'Please... please don't kill me. I love him. I always have. I just wanted him for myself. Please. If you let me live, I... I'll leave him alone. I will never get in the way again.' Miranda begs.

'Too late.' I chuckle and push her head underwater again.

'Please, please.' Miranda cries under the water.

'Wait, what was that?' I ask, bringing her back up.

'Ramsay will kill you for this.' Miranda speaks.

'He will do no such thing.' I whisper, putting her head back into the water.

Miranda tries getting up, and grabs my hair with her hand.

'Never ever do that again.' I bring her back up. 'I was actually thinking about letting you live, but now I'm not so sure.' I smile.

'I will kill you!' Miranda spits.

'Oh really? When?' I smile and put her back underwater and bring her back up.

'If you really wanted to kill me, you would've done it by now.' Miranda smiles.

'Oh no, I'm gonna kill you. Of course. But first, I'm gonna watch you suffer.' I chuckle.

'You won't do it.' Miranda smirks.

'You think?' I look at her.

'I know.' Miranda says with a straight face.

'Wrong.' I smile and hold her head underwater, until she finally completely drowned.

*****************

'Poor girl.' I laugh while wiping my hands on the towel.

'Sad, you were pretty.' I walk to her and hold her head up.

I step out of the bathroom, where I am met with a servant.

'Would you care enough to take care of that body for me?' I ask.

'Ye... yes of course, My Lady.' the servant stares at me in shock.

'Also, don't tell Ramsay. I would like to do him the honour of telling him myself.' I smile.

The servant nods and heads into the bathroom.