'What Have You Done?'

After a couple of minutes, I step into the bedroom.

'What have you done?' Ramsay stares at me from his chair.

'Me?' I ask.

'Yes. What have you done?' Ramsay repeats.

'Got rid of a problem.' I smile and drop my towel off of me.

Ramsay drops his gaze at my naked body. Again.

'You're staring.' I speak while playing with my wet hair.

Ramsay gets up and comes behind me.

'Don't get too close.' I look over my shoulder.

'You're not afraid of me.' Ramsay whispers in my ear.

'Why would I be afraid of you?' I smirk.

'Most people are.' Ramsay whispers.

'I'm not most people.' I turn to face him.

'I know you're not. You killed Miranda, most people would be scared of what would come after.' Ramsay looks into my eyes.

I look into his eyes.

'You won't harm me. We both know it.' I get close to his face and whisper.

'I won't harm you, indeed.' Ramsay smirks at me.

I look into his eyes.

'Were you jealous?' Ramsay whispers while moving my hair to the side.

'We have another joker.' I chuckle.

'Who was the other?' Ramsay smirks.

'Your little fuck toy.' I smirk.

'Mmm.' Ramsay gets closer to me and puts his hands on my breasts.

'Don't forget, she ended up drowned.' I whisper in his ear.

'You won't kill me. You don't hate me as much as you pretend to.' Ramsay whispers in my ear and starts kissing my cheek.

'You're right. I don't.' I smirk and start kissing him.

Ramsay smirks and picks me up and crashes me against the wall, trailing kisses all over my neck.

'So you don't hate me?' Ramsay whispers while planting kisses on my neck and breast.

'I don't hate you.' I smile and grab onto his face and continue kissing him. 'I despise you.' I hit him in the balls and walk away.

'Ow!' Ramsay groans and holds onto his trousers.

'I thought you were smarter than that.' I chuckle while heading to my bed and grabbing my pyjamas.

'Don't ever. Pull something on me like that again.' Ramsay comes behind me and flips me around.

'What are you gonna do? Kill me? Enjoy having a lifetime full of torture.' I smile at him.

'Oh no. I will torture you. Even better.' Ramsay grabs onto my neck.

'See, you keep saying that and I'm still unharmed. Do you like me that much?' I smile and rub my hands on his bare chest.

Ramsay stares at me and cracks his neck.

'Do you?' I ask.

Ramsay sighs and grabs onto the back of my head and pulls me closer to him and starts kissing me again.

'What is your problem?' I ask him while kissing him.

'I like you. You don't make me want to kill you. That's a new thing for me.' he smirks and picks me up again.

'Is it?' I chuckle while letting him kiss my neck.

'Mhm.' Ramsay smirks and heads with me to the bed.

'I still don't like you.' I smirk while letting him kiss me from head to toe.

'To me it looks like you do.' he comes back up and starts kissing my whole face.

'Fell for it again.' I push him off of me again. 'You should go say farewell to Miranda.'

'You don't know what's coming for you.' Ramsay looks at me and walks out the room.

I smile and watch him walk out the room.