'Caught you.'

Under cover of night, Ramsay Bolton and his small party of riders cautiously approach a remote Lannister outpost where Catherine is being held. The camp is lightly guarded, unaware of the impending intrusion.

'Stay quiet and stick to the plan. We need to find Catherine without raising suspicion.' Ramsay whispers to his men.

The group manoeuvres stealthily through the shadows, taking advantage of the darkness to avoid detection. As they reach the perimeter of the camp, Ramsay spots Catherine's silhouette through the flap of a tent.

'There she is.' Ramsay mutters.

Ramsay signals to his men to spread out and create a diversion, drawing the attention of the few guards stationed nearby.

'What's that noise?' a guard asks.

While chaos erupts on the outskirts of the camp, Ramsay slips through the shadows and approaches Catherine's tent. He cautiously lifts the flaps and enters.

'Ramsay? What are you doing here? I ask startled.

'Come with me, Catherine. It's time to leave this place.' Ramsay says in a low tone.

'But... how did you find me?' I ask hesitantly.

'Does it matter? I'm here to take you back to Winterfell.'

'I... I want to go, but...'

'Trust me, Catherine. You don't belong here. With me, you'll be safe.'

Outside the tent, the chaos intensifies as Ramsay's diversion takes effect. Shouts and clashes draw the attention of the Lannister guards.

'INTRUDERS! SECURE THE PERIMETER!' a guard yells.

Ramsay grabs my hand and pulls me out of the tent, leading me towards the waiting horses.

'Ramsay, I.... I do want to leave. But can I trust you?' I ask conflicted.

'You can trust me, Catherine. You're not alone in this.' Ramsay says softly.

Just as we reached the edge of the camp, a Lannister guard spots us.

'There they are! Stop them!' the guard yells.

Ramsay quickly mounts his horse, pulling me up behind him. With a swift kick, we galloped away into the darkness, leaving the bewildered Lannister guards behind.

'What now?' I ask him while holding on to him.

'Now, we ride back to Winterfell. You'll see, Catherine. This is where you belong.' Ramsay smirks.

As we rode off into the night, my heart was torn between the freedom I craved and the uncertainty of the path I have chosen, alongside Ramsay.