Complications.

Later That Day:
'Why do you like to do this?' Ramsay walks into the bedroom.

'Why do you like to act too big for your boots?' I ask.

'What makes you think I can't just easily kill you right now?' Ramsay walks towards me.

'Oh you could. I'm sure of that.' I speak. 'But you won't.'

'And what makes you say that?' Ramsay comes in front of me.

'I am to sit on the throne. You do not have the balls to kill a future queen. Not because you care, but because you're scared.' I get closer to him.

'I am not scared of anyone or anything.' Ramsay smirks. 'And I'm surely not afraid of a Baratheon.' Ramsay grabs my face.

'Is that so?' I stand up.

'You do not scare me. And you do not command me!' Ramsay pushes me back on the chair.

I chuckle and look up at him.

'You ever disobey my orders again, or talk to Reek again, I will give you a slow and painful death. Do you understand?' Ramsay grabs onto my neck.

I smirk and spit him.

'Uh oh.' Ramsay widens his eyes and rubs the spit off of his face.

'Fuck you!' I look at him.

'You're lucky.' Ramsay brushes my cheek.

I breathe heavily and look at him.

'If I didn't like you, you would've been dead a long time ago. You're welcome.' Ramsay smirks and kisses my cheek.

'Weak shit.' I chuckle and stand up.

'What did you call me?' Ramsay turns to me.

'Weak shit.' I repeat.

'You better watch your mouth.' Ramsay points at me.

'You won't do anything. I know it, you know it. We all do.' I laugh and walk to him.

'I'm full of surprises.' Ramsay laughs.

'We'll see about that.' I chuckle and play with his hair.

Ramsay death stares me and walks out of the room.

'And here I thought I was the prisoner.' I laugh and head into the bathroom.