Queen Of The Seven Kingdoms.

Inside the Great Sept of Baelor, the atmosphere is somber yet charged with anticipation. Cersei Lannister stands before the High Sparrow and a gathered assembly of nobles, clad in regal attire befitting her station. The crown, adorned with intricate golden designs, awaits on a velvet cushion before her.

'We gather here today to witness the ascension of Cersei of House Lannister to the throne of the Seven Kingdoms.' High Sparrow says solemnly.

Cersei's gaze is steely, her demeanour composed despite the weight of recent events.

'In accordance with the laws of gods and men, I hereby proclaim Cersei as the rightful queen, to rule with wisdom and compassion.' High Sparrow continues.

The High Sparrow retrieves the crown and approaches Cersei, placing it ceremoniously upon her head.

'Long may she reign.' High Sparrow speaks.

The assembly echoes in unison.

'Long may she reign.' the nobles cheer.

Cersei rises, the weight of the crown palpable upon her brow. She surveys the room with a mix of triumph and resolve.

'Thank you, my lords and ladies. The realm faces challenges, but together, we shall overcome them.' Cersei addresses the assembly.

Amidst the applause, Cersei's eyes glint with ambition and determination, her grip on power now firm and unyielding.