18

The next day when Serena woke up she saw that Aster was still asleep, she smiled and gave him a small peck on the lips before getting up so she didn't wake him up. As she got up she buckled at her knees as she felt a large burning sensation going up her body. "F-Fuck...What are legs." She whined softly to herself as she placed her head against the side of Aster's bed.

She took a deep breath as she grabbed onto the edge of the bed and hoist herself up from the ground trying to keep herself from falling onto the ground again. As she slowly was getting feeling back into her body she went back to the large sitting area to see her pink pig duffle bag on the side of the room by the door. She looked inside of it to see that her medication was in it as well as her soaps, loofa, piggy bath towel and clothes for a few days.

She grabbed everything she'd need for a shower before she went to Aster's bathroom to take a shower. As she was washing her hair she felt Aster's arms around her as well as him kissing the back of her neck. "Morning darling." She said unphased that he was in the shower with her.

"You have a beautiful scent for soap you know that?" He spoke softly to her

"It's my favorite scent, so I'm glad you like it too Aster." She said with a smile as she finished washing her hair and looked at him

Once she did he kissed her on the lips and pushed her up against the side of the shower making her gasp out in shock from the cold tiles. As he pulled away from her he grinned at her. "that's what you get for leaving me in my bed alone darling. You should have woken me up."

"I don't like waking people up when they sleep. I prefer to leave sleeping people alone."

"Well don't with me, I want to spend time with you from the moment you wake up until we fall asleep while I have you here with me. To be able to get this time with you-to be able to finally have you with me and call you all mine...I never thought I'd be able to do."

"Well here I am, and I'm never going anywhere Aster. You're going to be stuck with me forever at this rate." She said with a small smile

"I'm more than okay with that...Now let's see how your body is doing this morning Rena." Aster said with a cynical grin on his face

"W-what are you going to do Aster?"

He said nothing as he grabbed the sprayer that was beside the running shower faucet. He turned it on before without warning he lifted her left leg around his waist placing the sprayer between her legs letting the jets shoot up into her. Serena's red eyes widened in utter shock before she moaned out as she held onto him tightly. "A-Aster! P-Please...F-Fuck...S-Stop that!"

"The only way I'm stopping doing this is if you want me to fuck you here, is that what you want Serena?"

Serena looked at him flustered as she held onto his arms tightly. "A-Anything is better than feeling that inside of me"

He chuckled before he turned the water off and thrusted himself deep inside of her, she moaned out louder as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Aster kissed her neck repeatedly as he continued to move inside of her, earning moan after moan from her as her legs were wrapped tightly around his waist. 

"F-faster Aster...Please...D-Don't be so soft on me." Serena moaned out begging him

Aster held onto her thighs tighter as he kissed down her neck moaning out as he gave into her demands, wanting her to be content being around him. He knew the Milo had told him that there was a chance that once the two of them slept with one another that he wouldn't be able to take his hands off of her-and damn was he right about it. His ignorance kept him from what he had been missing the entire time he had known Serena. The pure bliss that he felt being inside of her with her around him, moaning his name each time he went inside of her just right. 

He knew damn well that he'd get her pregnant and he was more than ready to take care of her and whatever child he got her pregnant with. He loved her and he wasn't going to leave her for any reason. "Rena...Would...Would you be against it if I began a family with you?"

"As long as you are aware of what you're asking of me, I don't give a damn. Just know that if that happens I'm not staying with my brother. You're going to be taking care of me and be responsible for anything that happens with me thus forth."

"I can work with that beautiful. Hold on tight, I'm far from done with you." Aster said with a devious grin on his face as he took her out of the bathroom and back to his room