Let The Games Begin

"Let me go!" The arms holding him back were the only reason his cousin wasn't dead at the moment but running around the room and screaming. "I will strangle him and pull out his vocal cords!"

The room erupted in chaos the moment Kinn told Vegas about Khun's brilliant plan. The leader of the Minor Family was out of his chair in a second and string to get to his cousin seated on the other end of the round table.

Macau and Kim were the first to restrain him but their young strength wasn't enough and Vegas almost managed to get to his cousin. Only when Kinn and Arm pushed him back did Tankhun escape behind Pol.

If they were thinking he was going to do this plan they were all just as crazy as Khun.

"Compete in what?!"

The words hung heavy in the air as Vegas struggled against the restraining arms of his friends and family. His mind raced with disbelief and outrage. How could his cousin, Khun, possibly think that signing him up for a reality TV dating show was a good idea? Vegas had always been a private person, preferring the quiet of his own company to the spotlight of television cameras.

And not only that. How was he, a head to one of the biggest crime families in Thailand supposed to be on national television pretending to be... what?

"Let me go!" Vegas's voice reverberated off the walls of the room, his muscles tensed with frustration. He could feel the anger boiling inside him, threatening to erupt like a volcano. If it weren't for the strong grip of his family members holding him back, he would have pounced on Khun without a second thought.

"Papa!" Vegas could hear Macau calling for him but his cousin crossed every boundary.

Amidst the chaos, Kinn, the so-called head of the Main Family, attempted to calm the situation.

"Vegas, please, listen to reason," he implored, his voice tinged with concern. "I know this is a lot to take in, but perhaps there's a silver lining to all of this."

"Oh, tell me cousin? What could possibly be a good thing about this?"

The man was fuming. Somehow both Kinn and Arm released him and he only sat back down. There was no helping this situation.

"Pa." Macau was right next to him looking concerned. "Do you want some water?"

"Oh, the light of my life, if it weren't for you I would kill all of them." Vegas sighed and pulled Macau close in a hug. And the wildest thing was that the kid let him. Since his son celebrated his thirteenth birthday the hugs were off-limits.

"I am not a baby anymore, Pa." But he was. He will always be Vegas' baby.

Like he was now. The only person the dangerous man trusted and loved more than anything.

Sighing once again, Vegas placed a kiss on Macau's forehead and turned to his crazy cousin still hiding behind Pol.

"If you are there during the production, you can make sure that our merchandise is stashed somewhere where none of them will find it," Kinn said that the merchandise was very expensive. "There is nothing we can do except try to hide the drugs and control the situation there."

"And how do you suppose we do that?" Just as Vegas was about to ask his youngest cousin spoke.

"Thank you, my dear devil spawn." Kim smiled at the term of endearment. "He is asking the right questions. How am I supposed to do that? Why are we even allowing them to do this? There must've been a clause against it in the contract, right?"

Pol was the first to speak up about that.

"Regarding that, Vegas... My husband did not actually read the contract he was signing." And what a surprise that was. "He sold it to them for a sum when they proposed the idea of their new reality show to him. It was like giving candy to a fat baby."