3

"Let's go to the realm of humans then, Jane!"

Jane blurted out, "Do it nicely, cmon," in an exasperated way, making it clear that she was tired of the whole portal creation process.

Elizabeth was having a difficult time making a portal into the Realm of Humans, and Jane was apparently feeling tired of her constant attempts.

"It's going to be morning in two hours-"

"Made it! I made it!"

Jane opened her mouth and let out a surprised sound as she looked at the beautiful deep portal that Elizabeth had created.

The portal was a deep shade of mountain Meadows green and was filled with golden sparkles, which swirled and fell out of the portal gently.

"You're the best learner in this whole kingdom, and I don't lie about that," Jane said, which made Elizabeth smile.

"Let's go?" Elizabeth asked, eager to explore the Realm of Humanity.

"Yes, let's go!"

As they stepped forward towards the portal, Elizabeth held the hem of her dress before declaring, "Three."

Jane immediately replied, "Two."

The two spoke in unison after counting down together, saying, "One" loudly.

They both jumped into the portal, which immediately began to swirl and spin them around madly.

✮✮✮

The night party was in full swing, and all the attending royal members and nobility were having a wonderful time.

The dance floor was packed with couples engaging in elegant and beautiful dance moves, while the rest of the guests were enjoying the fine cuisine and beverages being offered.

"Where is this-" Moving through the crowd, Jimin accidentally bumped into a lady who had been in his way.

He quickly apologized and told her, "I'm sorry, please" before he left the area.

But as he moved away from the crowded area, he muttered to himself, "Ugh! Kim fucking Taehyung!"

The person finally arrived at the party, making his presence known with a loud and iconic entrance, and the atmosphere around him instantly changed.

The dance floor immediately became crowded with female fans and admirers, all vying for his attention. Too bad I already got a girl. He thought.

The ladies in the venue were also dressed in the finest attire, with many of them wearing revealing or scanty outfits.

As Jimin spotted Taehyung, he immediately rushed towards his soulmate, clearly irritated by his lateness.

"So late huh?" he asked, sounding annoyed.

Taehyung, who was focused on giving the guests a polite smile, replied nonchalantly, "I've businesses going on."

"Where is Soo?" Taehyung asked, finally taking his eyes off of the guests and turning towards Jimin.

"Not coming," Jimin replied, seeing that Taehyung was surprised by his answer.

"She had to attend her cousin's engagement," he explained, referring to the reason why Jisoo was unable to attend the party.

Taehyung instantly made a 'she didn't tell me' expression on his face as he realized that Jisoo didn't mention anything like engagement to him.

After a lot of forcing by Jimin to not leave the party, they decided to go to the bar counter to order drinks and have a little more relaxed time.

"One goblin chaser, please" Jimin ordered his shot, as he eyed Taehyung who had ordered a "dark spell."

The bartender quickly retrieved the two shots and placed them on the counter.

Upon getting his drink, Taehyung smirked at Jimin as he raised his shot glass in a provocative manner.

"Why would you choose such a dark and ominous drink?" Jimin asked, seemingly amused by Taehyung's choice.

"Because it makes me feel like a dark and ominous person." Taehyung quipped, taking a sip from his shot and smiling slightly seeing Jimin gulping lightly.

"Don't tell me you're actually afraid of me or something." Taehyung said.

"At least I'm not a spoiled brat like you," Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Spoiled brat? What are you talking about, Mr peasant."

"Peasant? You spoiled big rich ass."

"This big rich ass is going to beat-"

Taehyung got cut off when he heard a sudden boom, like a bomb went off in the distance.

"What was that... that sound?" Taehyung asked, sounding a bit uncertain, as he looked around him and his drink on the table.

Jimin, who felt puzzled by his remark, agreed, "What sound?"

"Like a bomb exploded somewhere near?"