4

"Like a bomb exploded somewhere near?"

As the music and chatter started to decrease, Jimin swiftly made his way towards the exit.

"Where you going?" Taehyung asked, trying to see as he tried to catch up to Jimin.

"Get the car?" Jimin replied with his keys in his right hand.

"No need, let's go. It sounded so close," Taehyung said, taking the lead as he quickly walked with purpose, while Jimin hesitantly put his keys back into his pocket, nodding and followed behind with cautious anxiety.

They soon left the parking lot, moving towards the direction where they heard the sound of the explosion.

The darkness surrounded them, making it hard to see much of anything except for a few illuminated paths here and there.

"Jimin?" Taehyung suddenly called out, his voice echoing in the forestry highway.

"Huh?" Jimin replied, his voice sounding muffled as he answered.

"Do we have any hill or mountain at the back of this venue?" Taehyung questioned as Jimin attempted to recall the map.

"Oh yes! There is a small hill at the back," he finally responded, realizing that Taehyung was correct.

"Why do you ask?" Jimin asked, his voice sounding somewhat anxious.

"Let's go there," Taehyung swiftly declared, taking Jimin's hand in his own and starting to walk in the northern direction where Jimin believed the hill was located.

The air was heavy with an unnameable tension as the night grew darker.

Taehyung and Jimin climbed the hill as they both paused for a moment, taking in the eerie stillness around them.

"The lake is calm-" Jimin attempted to speak but was cut off by Taehyung.

"Shh, do you hear that?"

"What?"

"Like something is swirling in a tornado?"

Taehyung held Jimin's hand and started to move towards a big bush.

Jimin frowned, straining his ears to hear the sound. "I don't hear anything."

Taehyung didn't speak, and they both continued to walk slowly and cautiously towards the bush. Suddenly, they both heard the sound of water falling from a lake at their back.

Taehyung quickly turned towards the lake.

"What the-?" Jimin exclaimed as they both caught a glance of a figure falling into the water.

Jimin's heart dropped as he watched Taehyung quickly remove his coat and jump into the lake near the waterfall.

"Taehyung, no!" Jimin shouted, but it was too late. Taehyung had already plunged into the water, disappearing from sight. Dangerous indeed.

Taehyung's P. O. V.

I felt a force inside me that pushed me towards the lake. Without thinking, I quickly removed my coat and jumped into the water. The cold shocked my body, but I didn't stop.

I swam towards the bubbles, which led me to that person not even struggling in the water. Made of ice? Oh, probably unconscious?

With my eyes slightly open, I swam towards the struggling figure in the water

With my eyes slightly open, I swam towards the struggling figure in the water. I reached out and grabbed him/her, pulling him/her close to me and holding him/her tight against my chest. The cold water stung my lungs, but I ignored it. I had to get us out of the water.

With a little bit of effort, I managed to pull us both out of the water. We were both soaking wet, but I didn't care. I held the person in my arms, trying my best to clear my vision. Once I could see again, I looked down at the face. A fairy. An angel.

It was a girl, but she was more than just a girl

It was a girl, but she was more than just a girl. She had on a white dress, the kind that looked like it belonged in a fantasy movie. The material clung to her body and shimmered in the moonlight.

Her eyelashes were dripping with water. She had a perfect small nose, and her lips were slightly parted.

Her wet hair clinging to her face and her white gown sticking to her body. She had a soft, curvy figure.

"Angel," I muttered uncontrollably.

"Angel," I muttered again, looking at the girl's wet eyelashes which were now fluttering open slowly.

Her eyes, oh god. So big, so expressive, and so beautiful. They were the kind of eyes you could get lost in.

"Huh?" I heard Jimin saying as he looked at me I guess with surprise? I didn't pay attention.