6

Author's P. O. V.

Nurses and doctors hurried about, the echoes of their footsteps and murmured conversations mingling with the soft sound of machines beeping in the background.

Taehyung carefully opened the door to room E115, his movements slow and deliberate. He leaned in, peering into the room where she lay asleep, the peaceful rise and fall of her chest a comforting sight.

Relieved to see her resting so peacefully, Taehyung slipped quietly into the room. The soft illumination from the window casts a gentle glow over her face, highlighting the delicate features of her sleeping form.

He approached the bed, his footsteps silenced by the plush carpet beneath his feet. He settled into the chair beside her bed, his gaze never leaving her face.

He studied her features, the way her eyelashes fanned out softly against her cheeks, the gentle rise and fall of her chest as she slept.

"God, you're divine," the words slipped out before he could stop them.

Taehyung felt a sudden chill run down his spine as he looked up, noticing the lights flickering and the window of the room jerking open, bringing in a rush of cold air.

Confused, he quickly stood up to check what was happening, but before he could make a move, everything returned to normal just as abruptly as it had begun.

He scratched his head, his expression reflecting his confusion. "Weird," he mumbled, as he tried to make sense of what had just happened.

Noticing a slight movement from her hand, his eyes widened as he leaned closer, trying to make sure he wasn't imagining things.

"Is she... moving?" he wondered, his heart rate quickening slightly.

Her fingers twitched once more, this time more pronounced than before.

"She is moving," he thought, both relief and curiosity washing over him.

Her clothes wavered, as if stirred by an invisible breeze, causing her hair to sweep across her face. He reached over and pushed the wayward strands away, revealing her complexion once more.