Chapter 1 - my stalker

Hi and welcome!

Happy readings! :D

Warning!: smut, swearing, angst, violence, rape, abuse, lack of consent, kink, stalker

Enjoy!

It was morning. I stood with closed eyes in the bathroom. I stood at the sink with a mirror in front of me.

I felt thin and long fingers on my waist. I knew it was a dream. I felt talons. They didn't hurt me but I had a feeling if I opened my eyes they would.

I felt breathing down my spine. Chills and fear shook my whole body. I couldn't look but I wanted so badly to see and know what or who was behind me.

A tear of fear slowly slid down my cheek. I gasped in a low voice when I felt a tongue lick it away. More tears started falling when I felt a clawed finger brush the salvia away.

I whimpered when I heard it speak: "It's okay. I'm only here to protect you and help you."

I couldn't help myself any longer. I had to see who it was.

I opened my eyes in a scream. I looked in the mirror to see what was behind me. My father stood right behind me. He was crying. I blinked and his tears were gone. He looked worried at me.

The slender hands and breath on my neck were gone.

"I heard you crying, Lis. Why are you crying, honey?" my father asked, concerned. I was confused and terrified. It had been a dream. Just a bad dream. I knew it...

"I'm okay, Dad," I said. "I... was just thinking about a bad dream I had." I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste and began brushing my teeth. I turned to look at him. He had beautiful golden skin, brown eyes, and black hair. I had greyish eyes, and golden skin. I had my father's dark hair. I would rather look more like my father with his brown eyes.

"If I can help you with anything I'll be glad to..."

"Thanks, Dad," I said and pushed him lightly out of the bathroom.

The morning went on rather fast. It was wintertime and the sun was barely lighting the landscape up. I sat on a bus on my way to school. I was tired and would have almost fallen asleep if my eyes hadn't found a snow-white and coal-black human-looking creature. The front was white and the back was black.

I didn't know how but I knew it had been the same one standing behind me in the bathroom. The bus was fast and soon I couldn't see the creature anymore.

It's just a dream, I convinced myself. I'm just sleeping.

I bit my lip to wake myself.

The school went by just as fast. Fear sometimes took hold of me. I had seen the creature a few times now... but... at the same time, I couldn't see how it looked. It was a blur. It was just like a dream. You knew what it was without seeing all of it.

I knew it had yellow eyes but I had never seen them before. I knew it had long ears. I knew the creature was covered in short, soft, and thick fur like a labrador but without feeling it.

On my way home I didn't see a glimpse of it but I knew it was following me.

I was afraid to close my eyes. I had a feeling if I did, it would be right behind me. There were lots of people on the bus but I knew I would be alone if it showed up... even on the bus.