Chapter 8 - experiments

Wassuuup! Welcome back! :]

Happy readings! :D

Warning!: smut, swearing, angst, violence, rape, abuse, lack of consent, kink?, public sex?, 

Enjoy!

"Every Alpha Dreamer we've had, who could think far enough, wanted freedom. All of them wanted to run free in nature but we didn't make them that way-"

"I think you are wrong, Oliver," I said, cutting him off. "Humans and whatever you've caught in a rainforest far far away are both born to live free. You have made these in captivity and took their way of living. Literally! You put them inside someone's head as if it wasn't born with a body. I don't know how all this works but you can't just take their soul and mind and put them inside the human mind and tell them to help the human. They weren't designed to do so. They were designed to have a body and run free."

"This organization is made to do this no matter what. Is not something to be discussed," Oliver said and for the first time, he raised his voice. It wasn't by a lot but enough for me to be sure that he didn't want to change.

After some awkward silence, I broke the stillness.

"What are you going to do with Reveur?"

"I'm going to make him stable and treat his wound. I was told he got hit in his arm," Oliver said. I nodded and thought about the mess someone had done to him. His arm but worst of all his throat. Reveur was lucky it hadn't killed him. The bullet could have broken his neck.

"Sir, just before Reveur disappeared he got shot in his throat. He will die if you bring him back," I said and looked and begged for Oliver not to bring him back. Oliver looked around to look into his workers' and guards' eyes. He looked for the truth. All of them raised their shoulders telling him they didn't know.

"It did look like it, Sir," a guard said. "I saw the bullet hit Reveur but thought I was wrong as Reveur disappeared. It looked like it was only the machine that took damage."

"Oliver," I brought his attention back to me. "Reveur is just a dream now. I only see him in my dreams... Am I right when I say I can make my own dreams? I can design them the way I want them? Doesn't that mean I can heal him just by thinking of it?"

The workers looked at each other. Oliver was with them.

"Well, everything can happen in a dream," a worker said.

"We could try," another said. Oliver nodded and raised himself.

"Goodnight, then, Lis," he said and I closed my eyes. It didn't take long before I was dragged into sleep.

I found myself surrounded by corn. I stood in a cornfield.

"Reveur," I called out. The sun slowly rose from a slumber in the distance. The field was endless. Everything was a beautiful golden color.

I soon found his eyes. They were as beautiful as the golden sun. His white fur had a faint golden to it. I immediately thought the wounds away and so they were. All the blood was soon gone too.

We both smiled and I let those butterflies bubble inside of me. I couldn't hide them any longer.

"Lissie," Reveur cried with joy.

"I can take you back to the real world. We can be free," I said and felt his joy fill me up. He ran towards me. We met in a loving hug. It was warm and safe.

"Lissie, I've missed you." Reveur hugged me tighter but soon let me go again.

"I've missed you too," I said. It had only been a few minutes but the thought of him dying in my dreams while I was awake made me uneasy. "You are safe now." I hugged him again. "I saved you."