Chapter 5 - unstable stable

Hello again:]!

Happy readings! :D

Warning!: smut, swearing, angst, kink, public sex,

Enjoy!

They led me to a big room. Some machines, a few metal tables, and two chairs were the only things in there. Only one of the five tables didn't have something on them.

They told me to lie down on the empty table. I was uneasy and felt sick and cold then they grabbed my wrists and ankles to hold them down while linking me to the table.

"This is the main room where we made Alpha Dreamer 305," the woman said next to me and a few workers. Workers who had pinned me down.

"I am Roy," the young man in his thirties said out of nowhere. I was confused until I realized the machine needed his voice to let him use it.

The machine started.

"Okay, Elisabeth, we are going to bring back Alpha Dreamer 305," Roy said and pressed a few buttons. "If you can feel that Alpha Dreamer 305 is dragging you into a coma, tap the table three times." I nodded, thinking Reveur would never do that. "Know that we have done nothing to it. We have not developed Alpha Dreamer 305 in any way, meaning it's just as when we shut it down."

I couldn't help but think about the moments before he disappeared. We had both been in an upcoming heat. We had wanted each other.

"It might take a few minutes before Alpha Dreamer 305 will be back when I've turned it back on," Roy said and pressed more buttons. "I'm bringing it back in... 3, 2, 1." He pressed a button and pulled a few switches.

I felt dizzy. My surroundings started dancing and moving for a moment.

"Hey, Lissie," I heard Reveur's voice say and my vision could focus again. That didn't take 'a few minutes'.

"Reveur," I said and found him a few steps from me.

"It's already here," I heard the woman say. "Impressive."

"Lissie, I've missed you." Reveur took a step closer to me.

"Can you hear it?" I heard Roy say but I could barely hear him.

"Yes," I heard the elder, the woman and the rest say.

"Good, okay! Elisabeth, we can hear what you're both saying but we can't see Alpha Dreamer 305," Roy said. I nodded saying that I understood him. "Only you can see Alpha Dreamer 305 but...! We will be running experiments where we 'pour' more 'energy' into Alpha Dreamer 305. It will hopefully make Alpha Dreamer 305 visible to us for short periods of time consisting of merely a second."

"Okay," I breathlessly said to Roy.

"Step back from the host, Sir," Roy said to the elder and a few workers who stood right next to me. They did as told. "We will be running the test in 3, 2, 1... now." I didn't notice what Roy pressed or did on the machine. I could only focus on Reveur. Nothing changed when Roy had said: 'Now'.

"We will be adding more power!" Roy said. I didn't feel anything change. I heard gasps from people around me though. It must mean that they saw glimpses of...

"Reveur," I whispered looking into his eyes.

"Lissie, you are making this hard for me," Reveur said and stepped closer.

"What do I do?"

"I know what you are thinking and it's hard to... focus." Reveur stood right next to me now. I couldn't move. This time it wasn't because of him but the table.