Chapter 2 - 5 types of dreams

Hi!

Welcome to chapter 2! :]

Happy readings! :D

Warning!: smut, swearing, angst, violence, rape?, abuse, lack of consent, kink, public sex?, stalker

Enjoy!

"Oh, shit," I whispered as I realized it hadn't been a dream. But the creature... was it real? Was it human? Am I pregnant!? I placed a panicked hand on my belly. "What the fuck happened last night?"

I quickly got out of bed and stared at the bed in disbelief. I looked down at my almost naked body. What the fuck, I whispered in my head.

I walked to my door and tried opening it. Oh, yeah, I locked it... I turned around to look at my room. How the fuck... did it get in here, then!?

I stumbled to my window. Locked. I looked under my bed. Nothing. Closet? Nothing. I checked the whole room again but there was nowhere it could fit or get in and out from.

Was it a dream? Is THIS a dream!? No, I'm awake. My phone woke me up. But what the fuck is this then? I looked at the semen on my body and on my bed.

I quickly unlocked the door and went for a shower. I was so confused. Was it real? Was it a dream? Was it just my imagination?

I let the water wash my insides but knew it would already be too late if anything.

Should I call my father? He is at work though... What do I even tell him? It's too embarrassing! Some creepy creature came into my room and raped me so now I might be pregnant!?

No, there is not even a chance of pregnancy! It's not human! Isn't it something about chromosomes or something? I tried to recall my biology classes but I wasn't sure if I remembered them correctly.

I tried to push my thoughts away and started to dry myself when I was done showering. I soon put some clothes on and went on to finish the last bits of my morning routine.

It was weird that my father wasn't here to roam around in the morning.

I closed and locked the door behind me before I left the house.

I soon sat on the bus and a bit later I walked inside the school.

I hadn't seen the creature nor felt its presence all morning.

I found myself zooming out in class. I then found myself biting my lip when realizing I zoomed out. Thoughts of the night filled my brain. My mind didn't know what to feel about it. Was it real or not? I think my mind wanted to be anxious but my body told it otherwise.

I looked outside the windows of the classroom to find the creature just as I did yesterday... but there was nothing. School came to an end. It was Friday and our teacher let us go a bit earlier.

I walked to the bathroom before finding a bus. I couldn't hold it any longer.

"Lissie," I heard a voice say outside the closed-up toilet. For a moment I thought it had been the creature but then realized the voice sounded like a female.

"Yes?" I said realizing it was my best friend.

"Do you wanna hang out?"

"Yes, sure! I'd love to," I said and finished up.

We took a bus home to my place as she would rather be at mine.

I followed her to the living room. I avoided my room as much as possible. I hadn't changed the sheets.