Chapter 6 - grey

Hi!

Happy readings! :D

Warning!: angst, violence, abuse, lack of consent, death, religious,

Now - don't get mad at me.

Enjoy!

"I certainly do," the woman said and stepped further away from us. "I am the boss here. I tell my workers what to do and what not. And I'm telling Roy that he won't allow you to go for another round." I didn't care what they said. My focus was somewhere else.

I saw it this time... how it worked... Reveur's member slowly pulled itself into his body. It was gone in a few seconds. His fur helped cover it up.

"Ma'am, should we disconnect Reveur from her?" Roy asked.

"No, do not shut it down."

"That is not what I meant..." Roy said and they made eye contact.

"No, I do not want it to be left independent with its own personal choices," she said. "It is more dangerous if we part them."

"Ma'am, I'm sorry to say this but you are wrong. Reveur already makes its own decisions. Parting them will result in Reveur being weaker."

"No, if we part them, Reveur is free. Reveur won't have anything to hold it back. Reveur is a real mass right now... It can escape."

"You know Reveur will never make it that far," Roy said. "It can't escape. Our security is too powerful."

"You are right but if it tries a lot of things will probably break... And think about our guards. It will probably kill some of them."

"You can bet I will," Reveur said threateningly and now stood on the floor right next to me.

Roy frowned.

"Do not piss him off," Roy warned. "He can hurt us if he wishes to."

"I can kill you if I wish to." Reveur's words gave me chills.

"Let's keep the peace, everyone," Roy said with fear in his voice.

"We will let you go for another round, Reveur," the elder man said, "but only if you use protection." All eyes landed on him. There was silence for a few seconds until Roy understood what the elder had planned.

"Yes-" Roy said but got cut off.

"No, I said no to it. You can't say yes and permit it."

"Ma'am," the elder said and looked seriously into the woman's eyes.

"Sir," she argued back.

"Ma'am, it'll benefit all of us." He gave her some eyes that told her he didn't want to discuss any further. She stepped back to think but never came back with an argument. The elder turned to Reveur.

"Protection?" Reveur said. "Why? I can't even produce offspring." I noticed Reveur was insecure. "Even so it would've already been too late."

"Alpha- Reveur, I mean..." the elder corrected himself. "To my knowledge... we've made you as close to a human as possible but still trying to make you look different. You... Do you know the story between horses and donkeys? They are two different species but they can still breed. Their offspring is called a mule. You are that 'mule'. Mules can't normally breed. It's rare but it has happened before."

"What does that mean?" Reveur asked.

"That means that there is a chance that Elisabeth can get pregnant with your children." His words made me look up.