Chapter 9 - united

Hello :]

Last chapter already huh?

I hope you enjoyed it :D

Check out my other books too. I've made a few ;D 

I even made a book called "Lively Dreams" that is this book just changed into bl fanfiction. So if you are into that... go ahead ;]

Warning!: smut, swearing, angst, violence, rape, abuse, lack of consent, kink, public sex, death, religious, stalker

Enjoy!

"Let's quickly splice you two together again," a worker said as more workers arrived.

They quickly got ready. It was almost the same when we had been pulled apart. But this time they made sure Reveur was also lying down so as not to hurt him if he collapsed just like last time.

This time it was worse on my side. I got bad nausea. My head was spinning, and I felt as if I could puke if I just looked in another direction.

I let out a gasp, but I didn't notice it. Lissieee, a voice in my head pleaded with joy.

"Reveur," I breathed, staring at the ceiling.

"I can feel you," Reveur let out, lying right next to me. "You love me."

"I do," I said with a smile while a single tear of joy slid down my face.

"I love you too," Reveur said as I saw, in the corner of my eye, that he sat up. He made his way towards me and leaned over my body.

I couldn't move. I didn't want to. The nausea was too harsh on me.

I closed my eyes as he leaned in for a kiss. So gentle. I wonder if he knew that I wasn't feeling too well.

"I want to go home," Reveur whispered to me as he studied my eyes. "I want you... alone."

"My father is home," I whispered back. "He probably won't hear it anyway. He generally sleeps very deeply."

"C-can I... Can you make me unstable?" Reveur whispered. "I don't want to be here right now. I just want you." I stroked his face shortly with a nod. In the blink of an eye, he was gone, and the workers started to panic before I told them that it was my doing.

I told them I wanted to go home. They agreed. My father had driven us here and I didn't have anything to come home with. I didn't even know where we were.

Luckily someone drove me home.

Just before we drove off, Oliver came up to me, apologized, and said it was indeed a test. He then told me that we had to teach Reveur not to attack his creator. It was a very bad sign, Oliver had said, but I just told him that Reveur only tried to protect me.

I made Reveur stable when I stood home and alone in the kitchen. The first thing I did when I saw him was to kiss him. I just couldn't help myself.

We brought each other close as both our bodies slowly started to heat up.

"Reveur~" I breathed as he pushed me against the kitchen table.

"Mmh-hm, yeah?" he let out on my skin.

"N-not here...-"

"Why not~?" Reveur said and pulled the coat up and slithered a hand down some panties I had gotten just before I left the building my father worked at.