19

I'm starting to lose track of what happened next and wonder if I've missed some important things x.x

***

Once Leona had put most of her doubts to rest thanks to Belly's words, the rest was easy. Ships intended to cut off the pirates' escape route were unable to fight. She paved the way for them to get to Whitebeard's allied ships.

They pushed forward without any obstacles. Leona stuck her hand into her pants pocket for a moment, wrapping her fingers around the cold, small object. She narrowed her eyes, waiting for one of her allies to swim towards them.

She saw a ship with a metal hull slowly approaching them. It was decorated in gray and purple colors. Leona knew perfectly well that the Ice Witch's Jolly Roger Bay was in her sails. And she was counting on Whitney Bay to approach them. It went as she wanted.

"Vin," she called, not looking away.

"Yes?" he replied from the deck below.

"You take command. You know what the plan is," she said. " Call me if you need anything."

"Hai!"

There was a sudden impact and they stopped swimming. The temperature dropped dramatically and there was a creaking sound all around. Leona remained unmoved, staring at the ice-covered sea.

"The pheasant has entered the game," she said happily. "As expected."

Leona stood on the bow of the ship, looking at the icebreaker. She looked straight into the eyes of a woman with delicate blue hair. Dressed elegantly in muted, pastel colors, her purple and blue cape fluttered in the wind, and her black eyes looked at Leone from under her pirate hat.

Her ship was also stopped by the ice. However, Leona knew perfectly well what the Whitney Bay pirates were known for and that it was no problem for them.

She jumped off her ship, landing carelessly on the deck of the pirate ship, right in front of Bey. This immediately caused a commotion on the ship, which the Ice Witch silenced with one move, looking confidently at Leone.

"But you're going to be up against the Navy, Leona D. Monkey," she said, folding her arms. "Would you mind sharing your goal?"

"I'm glad to see you, too," she replied loosely. "Would you like to go on an adventure with me, ramming one, maybe two walls? " she asked with a smile.

They looked at each other for a moment. Bey started smiling smugly.

"I like your way of thinking," Bey said, then called out to the crew:

" Have you heard, guys?! Let's fly through this ice and destroy the wall!"

"Aye,captain!"

"As long as you work with us, I'll treat you like an ally," Bey said, clasping her hands behind her back.

"You're sweet, Ice Queen," Leona said happily. "I'm counting on you."

"Ha! Spare me the sweet words." Bey stopped next to Leona. "Although I don't deny it, the title of the Ice Witch cannot be compared to the Ice Queen."

"I'm telling the truth, my friend."

The ship began to move, tearing apart the ice.

"There's no ice my crew can't swim through," Bey said loudly, haughtily.

There could be hear happy voices from the other ships.

"Waaa, the Ice Queen is so cool~!" Leona cheered with a smirk, obviously pleasing Bey's ego.

Quickly, the ship broke through the ice-covered sea and then through the wall, creating a passage. And all this with the support of the remaining ships and the shouts of satisfaction from the pirates who began to use the entrance.