five (not a lesson)

I've got a bit of a story at the end if you'd like to hear, then read it.

(ps no lesson in this chapter sorry)

New appearances

"Hey, uh, 'Trick. We'll have to skip that lesson today. I've got something to do," Pete tells Patrick as they walk through the halls of school. It's sixth period, and since Pete's a senior, he gets out before seventh. Patrick isn't as lucky, since he's a junior.

Patrick wants to know what he has to do, but if Pete really wanted him to know, he'd tell him. Hell, he might tell him anyways.

"Alright," Patrick looks around before pushing Pete into a locker, "I might as well give ya somethin' to take then," And then he kisses Pete, hot and quickly. It leaves Pete wanting more when he pulls away and seemingly disappears into the shadows of the long hallway to get to his study hall that he's late to.

Pete shakes out of it as he walks the other way to get to his car that's parked in the senior parking lot. He drove himself today specifically for what he has to do now.

He waves a goodbye to Andy, who's getting into his truck, and wonders how he doesn't know that Pete has a crush on him yet. Pete's not very affectionate, but he hits on Andy all the time. Andy just laughs it off, taking it as a joke.

Today, though. Today, he's going to do something that the whole school's going to notice. He's only got about four months left in this town before he moves away to go to college. He's going to leave a mark.

So when he pulls up outside a tattoo parlour that Andy recommended if he ever wanted to lose his tatt-ginity. He plans to get a few tattoos and maybe a piercing or two.

--

When Pete shows up to school the next day in a tight black v-neck, black skinny jeans, and a leather jacket, he has a necklace of thorns visible on his chest, a lip-ring, and a septum piercing.

The thing Patrick's sure everyone notices, though, is his hair. The black fringe has been cut down to barely any. The hair that is left is dyed blonde.

Patrick fucking chokes on the apple he's eating. "Holy smokes, what the fuck?" He says. Joe's eyes roam Pete's body, along with every other guy and girl in the hallway.

"When the fuck did Wentz get hot?" Joe asks Patrick, who just shrugs.

"He wasn't like that yesterday," Patrick says. Now he knows why Pete couldn't do the lesson yesterday.

"I know. I'm pretty sure everyone in this fucking school would've been all over him yesterday if they knew he looked this fucking good," Joe says. He's right. He's sexy as fuck.

He's pulled aside by the guy that Joe's dating. Andy or something. They're best friends other than Patrick and he.

He sees Pete smile at Andy softly as he puts his hand on his shoulder. The Andy guy seems to just shake it off, though.

When Pete walks away from Andy, his smile is not as big. Like what Andy said hurt him.

Patrick throws his apple core in the nearby trash can before walking towards Pete. Joe grabs his arm and pulls him back. "What are you doing?"

"I'm 'bout to talk to Pete," Patrick says in a 'duh' tone. He's forgotten that no one knows about them being 'friends'.

"Okay..? But, dude, come on. He's not gonna let you fuck him," Joe says. Patrick resists the urge to smirk, instead choosing to wave Joe off.

Patrick walks straight up to Pete, who Patrick thinks might get raped if he's not careful, grabbing his arm and pulling him into an empty classroom.

"What the hell, Patrick?" He asks, arms crossing over his chest.

"You've got some explainin' to do," Patrick says, mimicking Pete. "Why are you not acting like yourself?"

Pete sighs and leans against the door. "I don't know, okay? It's my last year in high school, and I want to be known as something more than the mayor's son. I don't want to be a goody goody anymore," Pete explains. "No one even notices me in this school,"

"Babe," Patrick says, the nickname rolling right out of his mouth, "they notice you. Most of us have been goin' to school with you since we were five and six," Patrick pulls him in for a hug by his waist.

"I'm sorry, 'Trick," Pete mumbles into his shoulder. Patrick just shakes his head.

"You don't have to apologise to me. Come on, babe. Take out the piercin's," Patrick says, holding his hand out. Pete scoffs before doing as he's told.

"My holes are going to close up," Pete complains. Patrick laughs.

"That's the point," Patrick takes the septum ring and puts it in his front pocket but puts the lip-ring in his lip.

"Hey!" Pete says, pointing at his lip. Patrick grins at him.

"I forgot mine today. Was in a rush," Patrick says immediately. Pete just shakes his head. "Well, what are you waitin' for? Kiss me, blondie,"

"Fuck you," Pete says before kissing him. Patrick pushes Pete against the wall closest to the door, not worrying about anyone coming in.

The door opens, and they can't jump apart quick enough. The teacher, who Patrick thinks might be the new freshman English teacher, gasps, his eyes wide.

"Shit," Patrick curses, moving away from Pete. He's not really making this any better. The guy crosses his arms and taps his foot.

"Boys," He says, shaking his head, "care to explain?"

"No, I think we're okay, sir," Pete says, giving his most innocent smile and fluttering his eyelashes. Patrick puts his hands on his hips and looks at Pete with an 'oh-really-now?' look. Pete just nudges him until they're both doing the same thing, acting as innocent as can be.

The man sighs. "Only for you, Mr. Wentz. Tell your mother I said hello, would you?" The guy asks. Pete nods eagerly.

"Yes, sir. I sure will. I bet she'll be glad to hear from you again, Mr. Michael," 'Michael' smiles once more and ushers them out of the classroom.

"You're a fuckin' suck up," Patrick concludes at he walks Pete to Mr. William's class.

"Hell yeah I am," Pete says. Patrick waves a goodbye to him before continuing down the hall to his own class.

the story isn't actually a story. it's more of a sentence. you guys ready?

...a guy actually sent me a dick pic holy shit (thanks to my story dick pics [if you haven't read it, go read it] {go me for self promo!})

I'm going to hell

and always remember. Jesus watched you read this.

goodnighttttttt.