one

The agreement and lesson one

"You want me to what?" Patrick asks, looking up at Pete. Pete sighs before repeating his request a little louder.

"I want you to teach me how to have sex," He says. Patrick's eyes widen.

"You're joking," Patrick says, laughing. Pete shakes his head. "Holy shit, Pete. You cannot be serious,"

"I can find someone else to do this for me if you don't want to, Patrick," Pete says. Patrick scrambled off of the floor and stands up to his full height (of literally five feet four).

"No you will not. I'll do it, alright?" Patrick says. Pete nods and smiles.

"Thank you so much," Pete pulls him into a hug. Patrick can't believe that his best friend, who's the biggest virgin in school, wants Patrick of all people to teach him how to please a guy.

"What exactly do ya want me to teach you?" Patrick asks when they pull away. He looks Pete up and down not so discreetly. Pete's hot, Patrick will give him that. Patrick has no clue why Pete chooses not to use that to his advantage.

"Just, you know, how to please a guy and what sets them off," Pete says. Patrick grins. "Is that enough detail?"

"I'll teach you how to be even more irresistible than you already are, Wentz," Patrick tells him. Pete's eyes widen at Patrick's words.

"Me? Irresistible?" Pete asks. Patrick laughs and grabs Pete's hand, taking him to the full length mirror hanging on the back of Patrick's bedroom door. "What are you doing Patrick?" Pete asks when Patrick pulls Pete's oversized sweater over his head, leaving him in nothing but the tight black shirt he wore under.

"Fuckin' look at you," Patrick says, pointing at Pete in the mirror, while he stands behind the latter. Patrick's arms are around Pete's waist, his head resting on Pete's shoulder. "You're gorgeous. Why do you hide such a fantastic body under all of those oversized clothes?"

"I'm insecure, Patrick," Is all Pete says, crossing his arms across his chest in an attempt to hide himself. Patrick's not having any of it, though, as he grabs Pete's arms and forces them by his sides.

"You're gorgeous," Patrick repeats, almost as if he's forcing Pete to believe him. "Turn around. I wanna try somethin',"

Pete does as told, turning to face Patrick, who's just staring at Pete for the time being. Pete snaps a hand in front of Patrick's face. Patrick looks at Pete, who's just standing there in front of him, waiting for Patrick to fucking do something.

"Put your arms around my neck," He commands. Pete's arms move slowly to where they're hooked around Patrick's neck. "Have you ever kissed anyone before?" He asks. Pete shakes his head.

"I haven't," He says honestly. Patrick smirks at him.

"Good. That means I'm your first," And then he leans in and kisses Pete. Pete's not sure what to do, so he just tries to move his lips in sync with Patrick's. "You're not bad. Now try to keep up this time,"

He leans in and kisses Pete again, a bit slower so that Pete can try to stay with him. They break apart for a split second so Pete can breathe, and then they're back at it. Patrick dives back in, pushing Pete against the wall closest to the door.

He grabs Pete's hands and moves them to his hair, gently tugging a little for Pete to get the idea. Pete's a fast learner. He groans when Patrick opens his mouth against him, touching his tongue to Pete's lips.

Pete's mouth opens eagerly under him, and when their tongues meet, Pete lets out a moan that shoots straight to Patrick's groin. Patrick is half-hard by the time they pull away.

"You're actually really good at this," Patrick says, laughing at the way Pete is panting. "This had a bit of affect on me. Let's see if it did on you, too," Patrick moves his right hand from Pete's hip to the bulge. Pete gasps. "It did," He laughs.

"You're good at this, you know?" Pete asks. Patrick laughs again before nodding.

"I know. C'mon. I'll buy you dinner," Patrick says, grabbing Pete's wrist. He opens the door and takes Pete down the stairs with him, dropping his hand when he sees that Kevin, his older brother, is home from college.

"Hey, little bros," Kevin ruffles Patrick's hair and high fives Pete. "I knew that Pete would be here," He says to himself.

"'Course he would. He's my best friend, Kev," Patrick laughs. "We're gonna go get dinner. Want us to bring you anythin'?"

"No thanks, dudes. I'll probably be gone by the time you get back. Just wanted to drop in and see my favourite guys and mom," Kevin tells them. They say bye to Kevin and get in Patrick's car.

"So if you could only use one word to describe your first lesson, what would it be?" Patrick asks, resting the hand that he's not driving with on Pete's thigh.

"Arousing," Pete says finally. Patrick literally laughs as he pulls into the old diner/coffee shop.

"Glad to know I still got it," Patrick races around and opens Pete's door. They walk in together, shoulders brushing occasionally. "You gonna tell me why you wanted to do these lessons?" Patrick asks once they've put their orders in.

"I want to impress a guy, but I don't think he sees more than anything as a friend," Pete says honestly. Patrick nods.

"Yeah, brah. Friendzone's a bitch," He laughs and winks at the waitress as she brings their drinks to them. She just smiles at Patrick. No harm done. He's gay anyways.

"Shit, this is good," Pete says. Patrick's eyes widen. "What?" Pete asks through a mouth full of food.

"Did Pete 'I've Never Sworn In My Life' Wentz just swear?" Patrick asks, laughing. Pete blushes.

"What can I say? It's fucking good," He says. Patrick laughs again.

"I guess there's a first time for everythin'," Patrick says, sipping on his coffee.

"I guess there is,"

soooooo a quick author's note.

this was just a taste of what's to come since this actually won't be starting until the perfect wedding is over.

and btw Jesus watched you read this.

it's okay, honestly, because he watched me write it, too.

alright bye.