three

I don't think I've mentioned this before, but patrick has a bit of an accent. you can choose which kind. that's why he leaves the 'g' off of a lot of words and doesn't say a few beginnings to words. it's a little confusing, but hopefully you'll figure it out.

as to why. it's fuckin' hot, honestly. I always imagine him having, like, a bit of an irish accent. but, again, it's whatever you'd like. I just thought I'd let you know that so no one's confused.

btw I wrote some dirty shit in patrick's thoughts kinda.

in this story, patrick is a top. if you don't think he is, please just go along with it for the story, alright?

but yeah some dirty shit from ptrck. let's get it on.

The third lesson

"Two lessons in one day? I'm impressed," Pete says. They're at Patrick's house right after school. Pete's probably going to end up staying the night.

"Just pay 'tention," Patrick says. He smirks at Pete's tight black shirt. "Like the new clothes. Now take 'em off," Pete gulps.

"What?" He asks. Patrick just grabs the hem of his own shirt and throws it over his head. Pete's eyes roam his body.

"Your turn," He smirks. When Pete still doesn't move, Patrick walks closer to him and grabs the bottom of his shirt. "Do ya trust me?"

"Of course," Pete says immediately. Patrick begins to pull the shirt over his head.

"Then believe me when I say that you're beautiful," He gets the shirt over Pete's head. "Kiss me,"

Pete doesn't need to be told twice. He kisses Patrick hot and dirty. Patrick thinks he's getting a hell of a lot better at this whole sex thing.

"Lesson three. Findin' out what the guy is into," Patrick says. "I, for one, like it when you take your time and tease me a little. I think I know what you might be into,"

He reattaches their lips, moving his hands up and down Pete's shirtless body. He tests the water, rubbing his hands over one of Pete's nipples. Pete moans, just like Patrick knew he would.

"Ya like that, huh?" Patrick asks, laughing. Pete nods. "Bet you'll love this," And then his hand is replaced with his mouth. He swipes his tongue across the same nipple.

"Patrick," Pete moans, tangling his hands in Patrick's hair. Patrick hums against his skin, making Pete tug harder.

"I knew you'd like that," Patrick says, pulling away. Pete groans in protest.

"You're a fucking tease," Pete moans. Patrick laughs at him.

"This whole swearin' thing you're doin'? I like it. A lot," Patrick says. Pete rolls his eyes. "You better get home. It's gettin' late," Patrick looks at the time on his phone screen.

"Mom said I could stay the night," Pete says. Patrick shakes his head.

"I don't think so,"

"Why not?" Pete asks.

"I'm goin' to need you to be mentally prepared for the next lesson, alright?" Patrick says. Pete's eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"What are you talking about? What's the next lesson?" He asks. Patrick smirks at him.

"I'm goin' to teach you how to give someone a handjob," He says, grinning mischievously at Pete. Pete's eyes widen before he gulps.

"Wait, really?" He asks. Patrick laughs and nods.

"Really. We're going to get fuckin' sexual," He says. When Pete's expression doesn't change from absolutely terrified, Patrick sighs. "If you don't want to do that with me, then I'm not goin' to force you to do it, okay? You gotta let me know, Panda,"

"'Trick, there's not a single person on this whole damn earth that I trust more than you. You're my best friend," Pete tells him.

"Then why the hell's your face all fucked up?" Patrick asks. Pete rolls his eyes.

"Why thanks, Patrick. That's hella sweet of you," Pete sasses. Patrick looks at him for a minute before bursting into laughter.

"Did you just use the word 'hella' in a normal fuckin' conversation?" Patrick asks when his laughter dies down a little. Pete just nods. "You cannot be fuckin' serious. I think you're hot as hell, Pete, but 'hella' is so outta date, I'm not even jokin',"

"Yeah, yeah. Fuck off," Pete flips him off before they get serious again. "I've just never been touched down there," He says, pointing at his dick.

"Guess you're in for a rude 'wakenin'," Patrick smirks at him.

"I trust you. So I'm going to trust that you're going to respect whatever decision I choose," Pete says. Patrick nods.

"'Course. Anything for you, Wentzy," Patrick presses a kiss to Pete's cheek.

"So I'm going to go home now and think this out, if that's okay with you," Pete says. Patrick just laughs.

"I'm not your dad, Pete," He says. He then instantly swallows. "That turn you on or creep ya out?"

"Bit of both," Pete says honestly. Patrick nods before they burst into laughter. "Fuck me," Pete says, dropping his phone that was previously in his hand.

"Get outta here 'fore I take you up on that offer," Patrick ushers him out of the door with a wink before shutting it and resting his back against it. He lets out a sigh and moves his hair out of his eyes.

Pete Fuckin' Wentz is making some trouble in his life fast. Patrick's never thought about someone in the way he does Pete. Sure, he's wanted to fuck people before. But never this bad.

He would give anything to fuck Pete just once. To be inside him for point one seconds. He could just imagine how fucking tight he would be because, hello, virgin.

And would you look at that? Now Patrick's completely, undeniably hard, and there's nothing he can do about it except jerk off to the thoughts of Pete. Pete's mouth. Pete's body. Just fucking Pete.

Pete, however, has a choice to make. Get farther into this mess with Patrick and risk ruining their friendship, or let Patrick do his worst and actually teach him how to do all of this the right way.

If he ever wants to get out of the friendzone with Andy, he'll have to learn how to do this. If he doesn't want it getting out to anyone else and back to Andy, he has to let Patrick do this and teach him.

But there's something lingering in the back of his mind. Something that says Patrick's not going to let him go easily if they go too far with this. Especially if he tells him who the guy is.

All Pete can hope for is that Patrick won't get too emotionally attached to him. They'd all be royally fucked then.

surprise, surprise, motherfuckers. I updated again. and andy is who pete wants! not patrick. OR SO HE THINKS.

have a good day, bitches.

remember, Jesus watched you read thissssss. ;))