charac answers

patrick

question: choke me

answer: I think I'll pass. pete has a lot of kinks, but that sure as hell isn't one of them.

question: how does it feel to be a fuckboi?

answer: fuck out.. boi.

question: how's life?

answer: gr9.

question: could you give me sex lessons please?

answer: you might want to take that question up w/ my husband.

question: is pete's dick big?

answer: about nine or ten inches, I think.

question: hey buddy

answer: sup my homie ??

question: why are you so perfect?

answer: pete asks me this a lot, too, but I think he's the perfect one. too pure for this world.

question: you do realise you're an irish fuckboi, right?

answer: hey-hey you-you, you should really leave, leave. goodbye, goodbye, shut the door on the way out.

question: love u

answer: same here bby

question: how many times have you fucked pete since graduation?

answer: which graduation are we talking about? too many times to count from the depaul one, much less high school.

question: would you ever let pete top?

answer: he, uh, has twice. he doesn't like it. it's almost as if pete can't get off if his ass isn't involved. I don't think he's cut out for the whole top thing.

question: do you realise that I'm the commander of the skeleton war against fuckboys so I have to fight you

answer: let's go. I had a brother growing up, I know how to throw some motherfucking hands.

question: you do realise that you have a soul voice right leprechaun

answer: tbh I can't sing well enough to save my life.

pete

question: why are you amazing?

answer: *blushes* I'm not amazing. everyone's gr8 in their own way..

question: can you punch me please?

answer: my mother always taught me that violence is never the answer! so I'd have to decline.

question: can you share some of your hotness? I'm in desperate need of it.

answer: I bet you're extremely beautiful/handsome.

question: can you AND patrick give me sex lessons pls?

answer: I've only had.. intimate relations with one person, so I think I'd have to pass on that. I don't feel comfortable with my husband giving the same lessons he gave to me to anyone else. if you really want sex lessons, I can give you an old friend of mine in high school's number. his name is ryan, and he's a huge.. fan of sex.