Not Here to Play

"NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Evan fell to his knees, shuddering, "ₙₒ! ₙₒ, ₘₐᵣᵥᵢₙ! ₙₒ! ₐᵤᵤᵤᵤₒₒₒₕₕ god" he sobbed at the horrid sight.

"No" Chase whimpered, "Marv. . .he. . . he's. . ."

Anti cackled, "DEAD AS A DOORNAIL! Just like he was supposed to be a long time ago. Anti's sobbing his little bitch heart out, too"

Anthony stood in front of the others.

Of course his heart was racing. He was horrified.

He and Marvin had gotten really close in the last year.

Evan sobbed with his head down, "We. . we .. . were. . . gonna be ma-married"

Anti snorted, "Til death do you part. That was rather soon, wasn't it? Wanna join him now?"

Anti glitched in front of Evan but Jackie came to his rescue.

Anti was prepared for it, though and stabbed him in the stomach with a knife.

"Jackie!" Henrik wanted to get to him but knew he would only get in the way.

Jackie gripped onto Anti's hair, "A. . .. anti"

"I told you already. . .. he's not here right now"

He ripped out the knife and went to stab him again but Dark shoved him back with his aura.

"EVERYBODY COME TO ME NOW!!" Dark shouted.

Evan was still crying on the floor but Chase, as wobbly as he was, picked him up by his arm, leading him to Dark. They all rushed to him just as Anti pulled himself back together.

He glitched and launched himself at them all, ready for the kill only for them to all disappear.

Anti laughed, looking around and down at Marvin's dead body and kicked his decapitated head around the floor, "One down"

Meanwhile, on the inside, the real Anti could see it all.

He screamed.

He fought.

He tried so hard to stop his body from moving and killing him.

'Marvin, no! NO! NO!! NO!!! NOOOOOoooooo' he fell into a small whimper.

His heart couldn't take it.

It was just an hour ago Anti was leaning his head on Marvin's shoulder on the couch wrapped up in his favorite blanket.

And now Marvin was dead.

HE killed him.

Anti's HANDS had killed him.

'I killed him.'

He had never killed anyone before.

He wanted to puke but in the reality he was in, that wasn't possible with his body being controlled.

He cried, helpless.

Was this going to happen to ALL of his family?

'no . . .. no, please no'

The demon controlling him rolled his eyes, "Ugh, will you cease that stupid little bitch crying already!? I'm trying to get a lock on where they fucking went!"

He kicked Marvin's head hard out of his way against the wall.

"But don't worry. I'll be sure you can have one last moment to tell them all to fuck off"