Hello Everybody! My name is. . .

At the sound of the popping noise, everyone knew someone was teleporting there.

Anti immediately glitched in front of everyone and charged up, ready to fuck anyone up who dared and threaten them.

He wasn't losing his family AGAIN.

But he wasn't the only one ready for a fight. 

Everyone behind him was READY this time.

Two people in animal masks long dark robes appeared.

Even behind the masks, they seemed surprised at all the people ready to kill them.

"Oh . . .uh. . . ."

Evan relaxed a little, "It's okay, guys. . . . it's just a couple of the council members. We can relax a little"

"Relax my ass" Marvin snarled. He thought about what he said but shook his head. Nope. That's exactly what he wanted to say, "They'd really love me dead, Evan"

"Actually" one of the members in a bear mask intervened, "We have a different punishment in mind for you. But that's for later"

The other one in a rabbit mask continued, "We were sent to survey the damage caused this time. Since you're alive and well now, the original court date will now be moved up since you obviously cannot remain OUT of danger for too long, Marvin"

Marvin rolled his eyes, "Oh whatever."

Anthony growled and stalked closer to them, "There shouldn't even BE a punishment at all. Without Marvin-"

"Without Marvin's magic, none of this would have ever happened" the bear scoffed, "It was his fault that YOU came to this domain in the first place! And then it was HIM who created that blasphemous eye bringing that demon back to life!"

Anthony sparked, "That's not his fault I came to this universe! I would have come regardless! And HENRIK was the one that helped make that eye! Get your heads out of your asses and see the GOOD he's fucking done! As if you pricks could have done ANY FUCKING BETTER! WHERE WERE YOU WHEN EVERYTHING WENT TO HELL!? WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I WREAKED HAVOC THREATENING ALL OF EXISTENCE?! Now if you're fucking finished chastising my family, GET THE FUCK OUT BEFORE I SPLATTER YOUR FUCKING GUTS ALL OVER THE LAWN AND PAINT IT FUCKING RED!"

The bear and rabbit actually had the sense to look a little worried. This was the same man that killed all magicians in THIS Marvin's original universe.

The rabbit cleared their throat, "Uh . . you have one week from now to come to the council hall or face. . ."

Everyone looked ready to kill them.

"Uh .. . you have one week"

With that, the two magicians teleported away.

Marvin groaned, "Well I GUESS that's better than on our wedding day"

Evan blinked, "Honestly, I've forgotten ALL about that."

Marvin swat his chest playfully, "Ugh, what a mess. . .. thanks, Anthony for your quick assist."

Anti raised a brow at Anthony, "You wouldn't have REALLY . . . .you know what? Nevermind. I know the answer."

Evan sighed, "Wow, what a day. I mean it's been a day for YOU guys but for ME it's technically been a few weeks since I used that bubble."

"Hey, yeah, why weren't you reprimanded like I was? THAT'S dark magic!" Marvin pouted.

Evan refused to look at him, "Don't worry about it. I've already accepted my consequences. It's nothing that will hurt me or us. No worries, okay, sweetheart? Let's not worry about that right now"