Let Me Help You

"A playing field of dead fools" Sam snorted, "Oh ~Anthony~. . . . . I think you know I'm not going to kill YOU. . . .no. Even though you'll want it by the time I'm finished with this . . . chore."

Anthony could see Anti's one eye was green but now the other one turning, too.

Sam really had taken full control, cementing his hold on Anti forever.

"I've done more in twenty four hours than you've done in three years. Sad, isn't it?"

Anthony growled, "I don't call that sad. What's sad is a pathetic demon like you having to take control over someone else to do anything."

Sam blinked, "Always quick with the comebacks . . . . You can fight all you want but by the end of today, EVERYONE you formed a bond with will be dead and you'll only have me left. And don't think for a moment that I'll ever let you die. We still have a job to do. More multiverses."

"FUCK YOU!" Anthony charged up, his hair and eyes glowing green, "I'd rather kill myself a million times than EVER work together with YOU!"

He charged at him.

Mark had Wilford's head in his lap, trying to wake him up even a little so he could pour the healing potion in his  mouth and NOT drown him.

"Come on, you stubborn son of a bitch" Mark hissed at him, "Wake the fuck up. You're not done, COME ON!"

Wilford flinched a little and his eyes cracked open slightly.

Mark unconsciously breathed out a small sigh of relief and held the bottle to his lips, "Drink, idiot"

He poured the liquid against his lips and Wilford gladly swallowed the potion.

He stayed with his head in Mark's lap, though. Just looking up at him.

Mark growled, "Get off of me. You need to go back and fight."

Wilford still just looked up at him, ". . . . . . I'm sorry, Mark . . . .. I don't think I ever REALLY told you that"

Mark blinked. It was a little surprising, "I took the hint that you were when you kept trying to give me gifts this whole year"

"But I never really said it." Wilford argued, ". . . . and bubbles don't solve everything. . ..  I've tried.  . . . . I was angry that you had neglected all of us, your friends. . ..  it was wrong of me to go after Celine."

Mark felt something. . . a weight being pulled off of him. If Wilford had apologized all those years ago, they'd still end up here. If he had apologized during the fight with Dark and the Septics, it wouldn't have mattered.

But now. . . . after all the time he was forced to spend with them all . . .. with Dark and Wilford especially . . . .

Mark shoved Wilford off his lap and crossed his arms, "Damn you"

Wilford gasped and excitedly gave him a hug, forcing himself on him, "YOU FORGIVE ME!!"

Mark growled, "Dammit William! Focus! You need to try and take down Anti, remember? Now go tell Dark how I helped you and maybe he'll give me my powers back"

Wilford belted out a laugh, "Yeah right"

But he hopped up, bringing Mark up with him, "I feel brand spanking new! Come on! It looks like Dark is in an existential crisis! Let's go see!"

Wilford yanked Mark with him.

Dark watched Anthony fight Sam again.