Against Everyone

"You may call me. . . Sam"

"I'll CALL you the fucking dead pile of shit goo on the goddamn floor, motherfucker!" Anthony let Sam's wrists go in favor of punching him across the face HARD.

Sam growled and took a step back but came back at him with even more force, managing to claw off the bandage covering his empty eye socket.

"GET HIM UNCLE ANTHONY!" Benny and Jack cheered for him.

Jackie ushered the kids and women, excluding Gab, behind him and Chase and Bing, Magnum and Silver Shepherd surrounded them as well for a little extra protection.

Anthony managed to twirl behind him and hold him by his throat to try and keep him still.

He tried to go for the eye to rip it out but Sam grabbed his arm. Sam sent shockwaves through his body to try and electrocute him but it didn't do much considering they were made from the same DNA and could handle such attacks.

"Ripping the eye out . . .  won't matter soon! I've spread to his brain! You'll NEVER get him back! He's MINE!"

"You're wrong!"

Sam tossed Anthony off of him, slamming him onto his back but Anthony quickly recovered, pulling a knife from the sheath in his pants, "He can fight you! You said it yourself!"

Anthony kicked Sam in the stomach, punched him across the face and then was about to stab him but he stopped.

He couldn't do that.

Sam grabbed his wrist in his hesitation.

"Please, Anthony, don't! Don't kill me!"

Anthony looked up at Sam thinking Anti had gained back control.

But Sam just stole the knife from him and was about to stab him in the chest.

Until he was thrown to the side.

Gab stood behind Anthony, her hand raised, "Body of a friend or not. . . I won't hesitate to end this when you threaten his life"

She used her gravity to slam him down. To try and KEEP him down on the ground . . . .

But it wasn't working.

Anti's body was only listening to Sam and Sam was telling it to keep fighting.

Sam snickered and stood up, unphased by Gab's gravitational powers.

He didn't expect someone ELSE to attack him, pushing him to the floor. 

Dark was on top of Sam and had his hands over his throat, trying to knock him out.

He squeezed hard enough to cut off oxygen but not enough to kill him.

Sam grinned under him, "I bet. . . . you guys did this a lot, didn't you? Fucking gay bastards. . . You'll rot in hell"

Sam kicked Dark in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him and managed to toss him aside.

Olivia and Iris hugged each other, holding onto their mother. Olivia whimpered, "Mom, I'm scared. Why does Uncle Anti look like that?"

"He's scary" Iris cried into her sister's shoulder.

"It's okay, girls" Eva tried her best to calm them but even she was scared, "That's not Uncle Anti. Uncle Anti is somewhere else but I'm sure he's trying his best to get back to us" it was the only thing she could think of to say.