The Trial

It was a process.

A terrifying process.

One half of the manor was for the Ipliers and the other half was for the Septic families.

Of course there were going to be some arguments and issues at the start.

Mark having his powers back and keeping them for one.

Regardless of him helping them all when they needed it, some of the Iplier egos and Septics still agreed that he should have his powers taken away from him again.

But Dark vouched for him and it was his decision in the end.

"But what if he goes all psycho again?" Yandere had asked.

Mark rolled his eyes but Dark answered seriously.

"Then I'll kick his ass and take them away again."

Mark was mocking him from behind him.

Dark whipped around to catch him, glaring at him, "And stay away from Host else he has full permission to suck you into one of his books."

Mark rolled his eyes again, "Whatever. . . . I don't need to control anyone anymore. I have better methods of getting what I want"

"Like annoying me?" Dark sighed.

"Exactly"

Anthony raised his hand, "Can I still kick his ass?"

"Why?" Dark asked him.

Anthony just shrugged.

Dark thought on it for a moment, "Only if he annoys you"

Mark snorted, "Well that doesn't seem fair"

Anthony grinned, "Life's not fair . . . . . Markimoo"

 Mark made a mental note to stay away from him for a while.

All the kids were excited about this new living situation. They didn't even care that they'd have to move schools. They'd be living together with all their aunts and uncles and go to the same school TOGETHER!

Gab finally told the rest of the girls that she was pregnant but of course they already knew.

Stacey clapped her hands, "Are you excited?! I know Anthony is just gonna LOVE being a father! He already has some practice loving on Bella all the time!"

Gab smiled, "Yeah, I think he'll do alright. He's great with the kids"

Emily sensed her mood, "What about YOU? I thought you said you wanted children, too?"

"I DO!" Gab nodded, "It's just . . .. I don't know. Do I really deserve it? I've killed so many people-"

"So has Anthony" Eva provided, "And Anti . . .. pretty sure Henrik's killed someone. . . . . Sammie's shot a lot of people"

"It's true"

"Chase was in the military" Stacey reminded them, "I mean he was honorably discharged but. . . . point is there's a lot of people in this family that have done things we're not proud of. Doesn't mean we wouldn't make good parents. YOU will make a wonderful mother, Gabriella. The past is behind you"

"Just as the demon's power was a part of Anti, Anthony, Dark, Wilford and Mark . . . it's a part of me, too." Gab told them. It was obvious to her now, "Just as when the original Sean met the original Mark and the power brushed along him, it brushed along the Original Evelien. The past will always be a part of me"