Intro // You really can't handle your alcohol huh

A/N This is one of those stories you gotta read on a rainy day...

For as long as Harry has known Louis, his boyfriend, John, has hated him. Ever since they met there was always this weird feud between the two.

The lot was introduced to each other two years ago during a party end of freshman year. Louis being friends with Zayn, who's buddies with Liam, who hangs out with John's friend group, which Harry tags along with as his boyfriend.

Harry's never personally had a problem with Louis, actually quite enjoying his company at first, but after that night he never really acted the same. He wasn't the kind Louis Harry had met- and instead more so the sarcastic one who always made a comment to piss John off whenever around him.

The point is they never really got along. Of course he still ended up hanging out with the group through all their connections but, the tension was always high and awkward. Especially during their annual spring break trip.

Last year during it Harry actually got a terrible dare and of course it was a dare so he had to do it...

Last Spring~

"You can go do it in the closet if you want- or the bathroom." Liam suggested kindly as Harry stood up due to the dare Niall had given him.

"It's a bullshit dare and should be against the rules." John argued, not too fond of watching his current boyfriend waddle his way over towards Louis who was sat not too far from them, minding his own business and drinking a beer with Zayn.

"A dares a dare- plus you just let Ken lick your face so what's the difference?" Niall pointed out smugly as the rest of the group was still sat in a circle on the floor.

John made a face, "That isn't even close to being the same as a kiss to the fucking lips!"

"She got close." Niall wagged his finger.

Meanwhile Harry gulped as Zayn and Louis started to notice his presence, along with the other boys in their little drinking group. Liam was stood not too far, as support for what his friend was about to do.

"Hey lads..." Harry awkwardly laughed, stopping his walk at a distance away.

Without saying a word Louis bent down to grab a beer from the cooler near his feet before tossing it at Harry who caught it.

"I'm- I'm not legal yet." Harry apologized, tossing it back.

"I won't tell if you won't." Louis remarked, tossing it back again.

Feeling as if he had to, Harry hesitantly opened the thing up before taking a sip. It tasted awful, and made him shiver as he shook his head and tried hard not to gag.

Louis cheered softly, lifting his own up.

After chugging the drink this time, Harry let out a little burp before keeping the beer in hand as he finally spoke, "T-That's not why I came over here. I uh... I got a dare to kiss you." He got straight to the point, looking down at the cobblestone under him. Though his curls weren't that long yet, they fell forward to cover his eyes.

"Who?" Zayn asked, seeming more interested than Louis probably ever could be.

"You- Louis. It doesn't have to be long or with tongue or anything. Just a simple peck." Harry explained, lazily pointing to Louis.

All the boys turned to look at Louis who let out a heavy breath, "Don't you have a boyfriend Harold?" He recalled.

"Yes- and this is a dare idiot. I'm not doing this out of my free will."