Two // I'm here to keep you from crumbling

Harry didn't expect to actually enjoy his little road trip with Louis. He assumed things would be awkward and awful but it really wasn't. Louis was acting more like the Louis Harry first met- funny and nice. A smile stayed on the younger ones lips basically the whole trip.

"I don't know about you but I'm fucking starving." Louis stated, pulling them off the road and instead into a McDonald's drive thru.

"I am quite hungry. Haven't eaten since lunch." Harry suddenly remembered. He'd been so caught up with this whole deal that he forgot to eat dinner before he and Louis left.

He watched the older boy wag his finger, "Looks like we're gonna have to fix that." He said.

Pulling up to the drive thru, the Louis rolled down the window.

"Hello, welcome to McDonald's what can we get you?" The speaker asked.

"Hello love... uh I'll take a Big Mac, large fries and a large coke." Louis ordered, leaning his elbow out the window as he spoke. When he was done he turned to look as Harry who was helplessly chewing on his lip.
"Your turn H." He nudged.

"I- I don't think I can get anything. Nothing is healthy." Harry lowly said.

"Well yah- it's Mac's. It's not supposed to be healthy." Louis wrinkled his nose.

"Exactly and John usually doesn't let me get junk food. I can't remember the last time I even went to Mcdonals." Harry admitted.

The older one let out a heavy breath as he obnoxiously looked around, "John's not here is he?" He noted.

When the other boy was still quiet, Louis turned back around to face the speaker again.

"Sorry about that wait love- I'll take two of that order please and thank you." He said.

"Louis I wasn't gonna order-" Harry whispered as he started driving them up to pay.

"Too late. I'm not gonna be that guy who lets you starve either. Promise a little Macs won't kill you." Louis made a face as he handed over his card to pay.

Eventually they did get their food and drinks. Louis handed everything to Harry to pass out as he started to drive off once more. Softly the blue eyed one hummed as he slammed his straw into his drink, before doing the same with Harry's as he took out everything.

Along with all the food he was taking out, Harry pulled out the recipe to see how much he had to pay back.

"Whatcha doing?" Louis wondered, grabbing a handful of fries from the container in Harry's lap.

"Tryna see how much I need to pay you back." He mumbled.

Then just as quickly as it was there the recipe was snatched out of Harry's hands and before he got to do anything about it, Louis rolled down the window and let it blow away.

"Holy fuck! Louis you- you didn't need to fucking liter!" Harry exclaimed helplessly as the recipe was long gone in the wind and rain.

"It's fine, it'll decompose or something. Point being I don't need you to pay me back. My treat."

"It's not gonna decompose!" Harry smacked him.

Louis just laughed, grabbing some more fries and his burger while at it, "And your foods not gonna eat itself." He gently poked Harry's nose with his burger.

It's official- John was right. Louis is a terrible person. John would never liter... but he'd also never treats Harry. He always makes him pay, tis why he was checking the recipe in the first place...