Ten // The grand finale

"That... was fun." Louis breathed out, wrapping a towel around himself as he got back on the boat. Then grabbing another towel he wrapped it around Harry, holding him. Made the younger one smile.

"Yah... but why the hell did it take you guys so long to join us by the way?" Zayn wondered, wiping his face off as everyone else got on the boat too.

The two shared a look, Louis' mouth falling open. Quickly he came up with something, "Uh- we- we were making out. Can't help myself with this gorgeous babe huh?" Louis laughed to cover themselves.

Then giving Harry a warning brow raise, Louis started leaning towards him, grabbing the taller one's hips in the process to give Harry an idea of what was gonna happen.

To Harry's surprise he quickly grabbed the older boys face to pull him in for the kiss. To depend it. He needed it after today...

They didn't make out, but it was a passionate kiss. Harry was glad they were able to at least do rule 5 for Louis before... well before break ended.

"Alright alright- didn't want a show you shit faces." Zayn smacked them with his towel as they pulled apart.

Looking at each other Harry and Louis quickly looked away, blushing and laughing.

~🌊~

Desperately Harry started kissing Louis' neck, feeling his back get pressed against the wall by Louis. The two had been a little handsie during the ride back and now this was happening- not that either were complaining.

"Let's take this to the room babe." Louis mumbled, fumbling for the keys. As he did, the two ended up freezing when they heard some noises coming from the room next door.

Currently Liam had given everyone time to do whatever the hell they wanted before the bonfire- but seemed like everyone else had the same idea.

"Holy fuck. Is that Zayn and Kendall?" Harry whispered, out of breath with swollen lips.

"Fraid so." Louis agreed, wrinkling his nose.

Suddenly Harry looked between the two of them, "Fuck- what are we even doing Louis?" He asked.

"Was hoping you'd tell me." Louis said with a small wink and smile.

Finally it occurred to Harry that he was freakishly making out with Louis, with nobody around and nobody to make jealous. They were purely doing it.

"Holy shit." He breathed out, touching his lips. 

The older one hadn't seemed to catch on- or just didn't care, "What?" Louis hummed, going to unlock their room easily now.

"The hell is going on?" Harry wondered, following Louis into their room.

"We're gonna finished what we started." Louis grinned, only to grab Harry's hand and pulling him towards the bed.

Immediately Harry stood his ground, "Louis I think we should break up." He decided.

Louis froze, "What? Why? I thought we went over that we still have two days." He reminded.

Because I think I actually like you even though I just lost the love of my life so I'm hella confused, Harry internally thought.

"Why should we? We have no reason to. I don't even know why we were just making out!"

"Because we wanted to." Louis shrugged.

"No. We're- we're just bored that's why." Harry disagreed.

"Harry- you can't be serious." Louis' brows pressed together, his jaw locking.