You were in a bar finding it oddly quiet as you walk about the tables. People talk in hushed tones in fear others would hear their business, and you looked upon their tables in seeing a variety of stones. You watched as one begins to float flapping with a small set of dragon like wings. It was fascinating to say in the least, and you watched how the stones battled one another. It hurt your heart to watch them crack underneath the magic of it all, and you wished so desperately to end this fiasco. You eventually stop at what you've been searching for, and that was a yellow diamond glinting in the light everytime it moved. What type of power is this? You sighed not sure of it all, but you find yourself bending over waving a hand over it to see if it'll react to you. It illuminates for a few second causing an array of confusion for its owner. That's when you take a step back to see it sprout a set of diamond wings similar to yours, and you placed a hand over your mouth at how the diamond fractured immensely almost on the verge of shattering. Can it not handle you? Everyone turns their head feeling the roaring power, and the man excuses himself from the match.

Wait... Does that make the child yours now? You tried to run after him, but you're blocked off by a man with striking red hair and dark green eyes. He looms over you as his body is a bit lanky. To add on, he wore a leather jacket and combat boots; you liking his attire. He seemed annoyed as he waves a hand through you, and you sighed glad that he at least can't see you. Can he feel you though?

" Show yourself."

Your form begins to disappear as the yellow diamond now is gone out of sight, but he grabs a hold of you finally showing his capabilities. You winced at his energy seeing he was a God, but how did he hide himself like that? He pumps you full wanting to reveal your aura which suddenly blinds him for it is a pure golden light. It then adds another layed of browns, greens, and blues mixing all together to cause a beautiful sight. 

" What are you doing here?"

" I didn't mean to come. It's.. It's the yellow diamond."

" You can sense them-?"

He pulls his hand back slowly trying to hide his pain as he sees diamond flakes appear across his fists. You was beginning to wonder why it hurt Nico and not him, but it seem to have the same effect. He quickly hides it as he sees you're stable.

" Kind of. It's complicated."

" Where are you stationed at?"

Why did he want to know? You pause before speaking again to the man.

" I can't tell you."

" Why not?"

You try to wake yourself up, but he notices slamming his fist back in your chest in ignoring the diamond skin going up his arm.

" Please let me go. You'll never see me again."

" What are you?"

" Leave me alone!"

He retreats his arm squeezing it with his other hand , and you take an opportunity to get the Hell out of there. As you run out the door with people close on your tail, you looked up needing to see what the place was called.

" The Crane..."

You wake up to an electric shock, and you groan seeing it to be four in the morning from your phone. You get up from your bed and flip on the night switch to reveal the five month olds in the corner huddled together on a pillow and a blanket. You find yourself sitting down beside them already thinking of your future home for you can't raise them here.

" How did you reach my bed, huh?"

You rubbed a blue one the texture smooth under your fingertips. You find your mind roaming back to that place and that man wondering if he had the same gift as Nico. Why do you find that highly doubtful? Maybe it's just a God thing. You pressed down in making sure you still weren't pregnant, and you halt at the feeling of something hard. No... No. Nope. Nada. You can't possibly take anymore! You honestly begin to cry needing to be hold closely. Where was you grandparents when you need them? You had the sudden want to runaway and leave your responsibilities behind but even the thought of that destroys you morally. Drying to push away responsibilities, you retrieved a hidden pack of cigarettes from your nightstand saving these for emergencies only. Turning off the lights, you exit quietly quickly shuffling down the stairs to hear Nico's door open at the last step.

" Y/n? What are you doing?"

How did he hear you? You try your best to lie as you looked up into the darkness.

" I just needed some fresh air."

" At this time of night?"

You already hear him making his way to you, and you were quick to talk hoping for discouragement.

" Yes. I had a nightmare, and I would like to be alone."

He pauses not liking the sound of that, but he decides to let you be. You give a gentle smile though he doesn't see it, and you make your way outside the cabin. You were quick to smoke a cigarette behind it for it'll be dawn soon, and you wouldn't be surprised if a few campers awoke this early. You tried to enjoy it the best you can as your worries crept deep within your brain, and you begin to cry again not able to take this. Still yet, you can't find it in you to give them up. Even the ones in your stomach will eventually have a place in your heart, but how can you have a normal life here with so many children? You sink to the ground feeling defeated in every way possible not knowing it'll become even more within the future.