You were leaving an event with Valentine walking ahead as he's conversing with a friend. You open the door time standing still for a second as a trigger is initiated erupting the limo into flames. It throws you back a few feet colliding with the hard pavement. Valentine screams your name as you grasp at your head; you seemed to be unhurt thankfully. He brings you to your feet taking you away from the scene. He would of found a pathetic excuse of killing attempt if it wasn't for the fact that fire is from a Godly hearth. It's hard for a God to heal from those burns; everyone now rushing out to see the commotion. You start to feel blood trickle down your leg suddenly, and your worse fears are coming true.

" Valentine, I think I'm miscarriaging."

" You were pregnant. Why didn't you tell me?!"

He puts a hand to your belly and a severe depression falls over your beloved.

.....

You were laying still as there was an soul transfer to a rose quarts; it was Valentine's attempt in trying to save the baby. You had agreed to impregnate the now set of twins when you were ready. Once completed, he good friend left you two be. You rolled on your side having a desire to go to sleep, and Valentine places himself now beside you. His head is propped against your lower back rubbing your stomach gently.

" I was going to surprise you."

" That's sweet of you. All that matters is the baby is still with us. Do you want anything?"

You shake your head drifting off to sleep.

You open your eyes to screaming and crying; you taking a step back at the smell of blood. You quiver at the dead bodies that layed before you, and the girl begging for her life as a draws too closely to her  neck. On a pedestal beside her laid what you were assuming to be a yellow diamond covered in crimson; you feeling the dark magic that coursed within it.

" Leave her the fuck alone!"

You raised a hand wanting to send shard there way, but you couldn't get them to form within their world so easily. You stomped the ground making threats as much as possible, and before the blade could make the cut, the leader halted the action.

" Someone's here."

" Damn right someone's here! I'm a God bitch! Let her go!"

You rushed towards them having almost forgot you could hurt them with the touch of your hand. You landed it on the leader.. to be engulfed in such pain. He doesn't even french as diamond formed underneath his cloak. With a wave of his hand, he sends you flying though not quite understanding what you are.

" It's an Astral being. I'm hurt, but it's nothing. We can't have any spies, so can we? Robert, dig into its find to see where it-."

There was a sudden growl beneath the clearing, and you wondered how the snake knew where you were. That's when you suddenly was pulled into the ground... taking on a different form it felt like, but somehow, it remained the same. You could see out a yellow filter though there was only dirt to witness.

" Child safe here."

" Am I in a diamond?"

" You've always been in gem since the beginning of time."

You didn't quite understand though you become excited at the idea of your question being answered. Your mind though falls on the girl, and you realize what's important.

" I have to go back. She needs my help!"

" Life has took its course. I am sorry."

Damn it. You truly felt useless then. You find yourself waking in your disappointment, but he grabs back a hold of you.

" Not yet. I have missed my child being here."

" You... You see me as your child?"

" Yes. My yellow diamond. In her truest form. A frequency."

" Wait.. I'm not Astral projecting?"

He begins to laugh at the notion, and you find yourself at ease with him.

" More like gem jumping."

" Why.. Why did you choose me?"

" What do you mean? You were the same child when put underneath soil."

" I don't understand. How is that possible?"

You felt comfortable nestled up in your diamond.

" All yellow diamonds share one frequency."

" So by putting me in the ground, I connected?"

" Yes."

You think about it for a second before conforming another question in your mind.

" So If I do the same with my children, would they connect?"

" Listen. Do you hear that?"

" No?"

" Exactly for you are one of the last alive after billion of years. There are few left, but the when you arrived, you took on the empty shells as well."

You were confused now, but he explained understand that you were.

" It is something I did. When I blessed you with my magic, you became one with the Earth including the stones. Each one has a bit of your frequency for they are now you but also your children. Your Tree of Life magic did alter it in a way."

" 'They are me, but also my children'. I think I understand."

" You bared the choice in that. You can either want power or a family. I respect whatever choice you choose."

" Well, I highly doubt I'll have such a large family that'll it alter my title."

" Remember, you are Mother Earth. Mother Nature if he'll have it. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

" Yes sir-."

You woke up to darkness, and Valentine shifts in the bed still apparently awake.

" Are you awake?"

" I have so much to tell you."

You begin first of the devastation at what you seen wishing you could of saved that girl's life, and Valentine consoles you saying the occult world is very dangerous. You then explained the conversation  you had with your father; Valentine listening intently to every word.

" You are fated Y/n. I swear by it."

You were grateful at how destiny played you right.