Valentine was upset after coming home from a meeting, and you can't bring yourself ask about it for you knew it was about you. Instead, you begin to run his shoulders in hoping to eliminate some stress, but instead of feeling relief from the kind gesture, he cries a few tears.

" Nico was right. I can't protect you nor the children."

" I will be fine-."

" They want you dead Y/n."

You didn't respond for sometime, but you eventually wrap your arms around his neck wanting to know if something more important.

" What about the children?"

" They want them gone too... I can't say goodbye. I know it's only been a few months, but I'm happy. I'm so.. happy."

You stand up putting motherhood before love.

" What about the Greek Gods?"

" Some of them along with a few others are on your side, but it isn't enough..."

" I'm returning to Camp Half Blood-."

He shakes his head as he tugs you into his lap burying his head in your shoulder.

" That's the opposite of what you need to do. You'll be walking into the lion's den, and... and you'll fall in love with Nico."

" No, I won't-."

" If not him, someone else."

You shake your head as you forced him to look at you. You kissed which started off soft, but quickly, he starts gripping your thighs and boobs. His hand eventually made their way down your shorts slowly rubbing your clit.

" You won't leave me...?"

He says while leaving little bite marks, and you nod not wanting to say it for he could tell you might be lying.

" Use your voice.. Promise yourself to me..."

He grinds against your ass, and you couldn't find yourself to say anything. You stand and walk away, and you could hear Valentine scamper after you.

" Nothing is going to happen love, okay?"

" Valentine, I have to go."

" So you just lied to me. Were you going to just sneak off?"

You couldn't utter a word, and he starts shaking head not believing what he was hearing.

" You're not taking my children...."

" I gave birth to them!"

" You're being selfish..."

Your eyes flare yellow as you stomp your foot; the floor gemifiying.

" Says the one putting their children in danger by keeping them out in the open."

" Says the one that's the threat and causing this in the first place."

That's... That's not fair. You didn't mean it to be this way or for this to happen. You hear wailing upstairs, but he stops you shocking you by the gesture.

" I'll handle it."

As faucets in your eyes begin to flow more, you find yourself going to a ground level room where you perfectly well will be sleeping tonight.

.....

You couldn't sleep thrashing back and forth in the bed. You couldn't get your mind off that pack of cigarettes you stashed away under the mattress for times like this, and you find yourself contemplating. back and forth for it. In the end, you decide to settle for a glass of wine instead making your way to the kitchen. You smiled finding Arya on the table; you guess they were too scared to take her away. You find the enriched grape juice, and you pour yourself a hefty amount. You sit there in thought as your eyes scan about the house. This is truly a perfect life, and it wasn't like you were ungrateful for it. You appreciate everything he's done for you in the five months you've been with him, but the kids are your first priority. Maybe.. Maybe if you just leave, they can live happily ever after. You take rather large gulps wanting to drown your mind. By the time you down your second glass, you were drunk.

Damn it. I feel worse-.

You feel teeth graze your skin, and a hand slips up your shirt to grab your boob.

" Where were we darling?"

He pulls up your shirt and throw it to the side once fully off. He flips the chair around to only find him in a pair of boxer shorts. Your tights slip off easily along with his clothing, and he pull you to the ledge with his dick in the right position.

" Are you going to be daddy's good girl?"

You knew where he was going with this, so you don't answer. He bites at your earlobe before replying to your mute answer.

" You didn't say anything love. Did you not hear your husband-."

" Keep the kids... I'll get out of your lives. They'll be safe without me here."

He shakes his head trying to stay level headed emotionally.

" That's not the answer I wanted to hear. Stay with me... please. I'm sorry for what I said earlier..."

He puts a hand on either side of your face, and you give in saying yes faintly. He relaxes as he kisses you. The instant attraction immediately becomes ravenous as he inserts roughly; his pace like a rabbit at times, but slow and steady at other moments. You feel yourself tighten around his member as he hits harder and harder.

" Yes... Yes. Y/n~."

He can't control himself as he goes full force, and you're muttering Valentine multiple times. Picking you up, you two switch positions with you sitting in his lap. You bounce up and down on his dick putting him in a daze.

" I want a baby."

You're drunk and confuse as you slow down; you just swaying your hips while he's still inside.

" We have plenty of babies."

" No. I want one if your belly. The specialist says it's possible-."

" Nope. We don't need another child especially in that way."

He grabs your ass his breath hitching.

" Let me cum inside of you please..."

" I said no Valentine. No more kids. I want my womb removed."

You slide off his dick wishing he just listen to you.

" Why? The Gods have hundreds of kids. It's always been one my dream to be one of them."

" While I'm over here wanting a normal life... I wish I was human."

" But you're not...."

He lands his head on your chest, but you slide off his lap to grab your clothes.

" You're sleeping with me, right?"

" Yea baby. I'm sleeping with you."

That brings a smile to his face, and he noticed you rub your stomach in night thought.

" You know if I was to die, I would like to leave my mark -."

" Don't talk like that please. We'll figure it out.... Lets get married soon. If you want, it can be a small ceremony."

You notice how happy he is when you two talk of the future, and you sigh saying fuck it. He deserves it after all he's done for you.

" We should if I'm going to be pregnant. I want to be skinny in my wedding dress."

" Are... Are you serious? What made you change your mind so suddenly?"

" You."