You were asleep when you felt deep adomenal pain instantly recognizing it. Thinking of the bathroom, you try to pry Valentine's arm off you a bit too hasty. He awakes as you do so pulling you tighter as he groans into your back.

" Don't go. I don't want to be cold..."

He mumbles it half asleep, and you roll your eyes still getting use to his loving side. You eventually get him to let go though his protesting, and you rapidly head to the bathroom. Valentine didn't expect much from it, but he had an inquiry when he starts to hear rushing water. He checks the time seeing it to be two AM, and he begins to ponder what's wrong; he gets up and knock on the door. Having no answer, he enters quietly to find you undressing; he looks away in the gentlemen way. He can't help but to do a double take when he sees blood though and you doubling over in pain.

" Are you miscarriaging?!"

He expected as much with so many souls, but he hoped at least one would triumph. He's at your side now with you shaking your head rapidly. You decide to reveal the truth though he's deserved it for some time now. He knows about Maeve being your grandmother, but he doesn't know how.

" You're about to see how I give birth."

" What?! It's far too early to be having a child!"

You climbed into the bathtub when you felt number one at being released from its holding. With a final push, a yellow diamond makes its way out of you. Valentine looked down upon it like a hidden treasure as he carefully scoop up the baby. He kept looking between you and it wondering how this was possible. It illuminates eventually to its touch, and he could barely make out the life form within.

" This.. This is revolutionary. Do you get this from your grandmother?"

You nod for Chiron seed grew the three trees of Maeve.

" I'm a Stoneling from the Tree of Life though not everyone of her children don't have the gift them asexually. I guess I get my mother's genes."

" I've heard of Maeve's tree.So you were born from a yellow diamond?"

You nod as you feel another one makes its way out of you. Even through the contractions, you find yourself becoming flushed at the sight of Valentine undressing. Once stripped completely, he slides behind you bring his long legs up; he knees almost at your shoulder length. He places his head next to your neck giving little kisses as you passed a blood red diamond which he eyed greatly.

" They come in different colors?"

You honestly started laughing at this, and he hugs you tightly liking the sound of it.

....

" Father, what happened to the diamond?!"

Nico was a complete mess having nonstop thinking about you and if you were even alive. What makes it worse was his father wouldn't bother to even look into the death records in seeing the truth. He's unaware that he actually had been keeping tabs on you secretly wanting you to marry his son. Due to the partnership, he could persuade in making his son a God possibly. The children will be unstoppable and bring forth a new race of Gods.

" It was destroyed. Y/n didn't deserve that power."

" You told me it would be fine aince it was no longer under the fire!"

" I thought that, but too many over ruled my decision."

Nico paced back and forth wondering if any yellow diamond would do. He looked at his father asking for commerce to complete the summoning ritual, and his father looked at him as if he gone mad.

" Absolutely not! Have you gone mad?"

" She's my sister and your daughter."

" She isn't Bianca."

Nico is furious now at the mention of her, and he snaps.

" I don't want her to be Bianca!"

" I don't think you want her as a sister either. Calm down or leave."

.....

You were resting as fourteen Stoneling laid all around you. Valentine watched your breathing as he waited for the Divine Society to appear at his front door. He also had a specialist that would appear within the next week to over see their health and development. These visits will be annual in making sure they all come to full term, and Valentine will have him to check up on you as well while he's at it here and there.

He wonders how he didn't feel the other five. It was as if they were hiding from him. To have so many children, he's forced to face the movement to the Gods' world though you didn't like the idea. He perks up sensing that the others were here, and he gently picked up the first to be born. He takes a quick look in the mirror approving of what he saw before going down stairs. He was making his way down the stairs when he heard the complacent door knocker pounding. Practicing what he was about to say, he hides the Stoneling behind his back as he opens the entrance. The six Gods give him a round of congratulations as Valentine steps to the side in allowing them in. Once fully closed from the outside world, he shows his dear child telling it was a boy by its energy. He plans on how to teach you this as the seven made their way to the dining room. Once taken a seat, Valentine reluctantly passes around the baby for them to study.

" She's Maeve's granddaughter?"

" Yes. Her mother teleported to the other side of the dimension after she fell off the tree. It's actually in her grandparents' yard allowing teleportation too and fro for her mother though hasn't ever for her. Then again, she doesn't have any memory actually trying or any apparent accidents that cause her to fall into it. She was more homebody as a child staying close to her grandparents."

" Why is she here?"

" Her mother left her when she figured out she's a Banisher Fae."

" I was actually buried."

They all turn their heads to see a very tired Y/n.

She must of heard them come inside. I tried to stay quiet.

That's when he realized your mother attempted to kill you, but of course no one says anything to sympathize. A woman named Anastasia looked down at your feet having witness what your uncle did that day, and she snap her fingers to reveal your a green magic surround them.

" Did she do some ritual perhaps? Someone has tied you down to the Earth."

She noticed your expression changed, and you were quick to explain how your grandmother found you. You had been glowing in the ground making yourself noticed. Valentine gets up summoning your aura wanting to feel that energy that spread through out that day with yo yee uncle, but he now sees that the Eartg is preventing it.. as if it didn't want to let go. He tries breaking your shackles to have the window suddenly shattered as roots spring forth. All stayed alert though it stopped once Calentine pulled away. They were no lifeless barely touching the floor.

" That's not deity work."

" It's as if it came to protect her."

Valentine wasn't happy about the window, but he was more happy to have someone so special.

" Why do you think you're frequency is so high?"

Already moved on so soon? You sigh know it was coming. You explain about the yellow diamond under the campfire at Camp Half Blood, how you take on energy at every party you've been going to with the Gem Effect, and how you're connected to every diamond you believe. That's the conclusion you've come up with anyways. You also went ahead stating that the Gods were after you by telling your encounters and why it was happening in the first place.

" Why haven't we heard of this?"

" I told Valentine today not wanting to hide anymore from him."

" And that's all?"

Valentine gave you a look wanting to know the truth as well, and you nodded causing him to ease a bit.

" Maybe you leave so we can discuss things."

You nod leaving them be as you feel sorry for breaking the window.