Trolls, why did it have to be Trolls? {11}

Night-time had fallen and Trix was feeling antsy. She knew her vison would be happening soon. But she had no idea what it meant. Roan was still in a larger size and laying down behind Trix.

Trix had been watching the stars hoping for an answer. She smiled hearing the whispers.

"Ỳ̨̘̜͉̼̤̒̈̍ǫ̙͙̞̟̜̳̔ͨ̇u̢̮̫̯͉̓̌ ̡̫͙̺͇͓͙̞̥̏̒̌c̪̦̓̍̀ͭ̕ā̛͈̺̹ͧ̌n̵̰̜̼̦͖̒ ̮̖̱ͧ̂̀t̨͍̲̭̥͇͛͂̐ͬe͚̟̣̠̫̘ͥ̓͡l̛̜͎͈ͯ̒͒͗l̤̠̠̯̞̣̦̓́̚ ̷̙̮̦̚t̢͖̟̙̟͎̳̭̿̔ḫ͔͇̩͖̙̖̠ͫͪͬ͛͡ę̼͇̘̔ͣm͎͓͖̖̝̬̆̊̚͞ ͚̥̺̱̺̮̲ͥͥͣͦ͘ͅo̴̻̼̤̔ń̷̗̣͓̺̯͔̳͊ç̮̝̺͇̞̪͇̟͋e̢̫̙͊̓ ͨ͌̈́͏͎̱̬̼̩y̜̗͕͉͔͇̓̔̾̓͡o̳̼̠̱̫͖̼̐̐͘ů̟̯̐ͧ͊͘ ̯̫̤͓̩ͪ͒ͭ͡ả̩̗̠̼̯͋̊͒́ͅr̨̟͈̠̦̔e͔͖̩̓̒̀ ̈́͊̓̉͏̺͉̥̞s̨̻̥͎̺̗̪͖̻ͭḁ̡͖̹̥̼͔̲̌̇f͈̥̰̞̰ͫ̈͗́e̺̱̰̝ͬͥ͡.̜͖̜͒ͬͦ̆͢ ̸̯̗̥̩͉̞̗̱͋I̹̟̹̗̖̬̬͊́͠n̢̥͔̠̠̫̜̰̣̐ͯ͆ ̻̜̂̚͝t̟͚̥̽͆̚͠ȟ̷̠̻ȩ̯͉̹͕̒̏ ̹͔̼͍̰͕̯̓ͮ̿ͨ́e̛̝̪̱̙͊l̡͔̥̏̈́v̵͔̼̪̙̪̯̝ͬ̆ͦ̚ȩ̼̲ͣņ̗̼̝͎̹͈̥̹̿̇ͧ͌ ̩͓̙̙̳̺̬͑̒͢h̩͉̜ͤ̎ͭ͘ǎ̶̟̪̯̱l̫̮͎͊ͣ͛͝l̶͓̣͉̬͕͖ͦs̩͉̠̞̏ͩ̌͜.̨̣͎ͨ͑"

"thank you." She whispered softly.

She watched as Bilbo paced.

"He's been a long time."

Bofur looked up from where he was filling two bowls. "Who?"

Bilbo looked at the hatted dwarf incredulously "Gandalf."

"He's a wizard, he does as he chooses." He then handed Bilbo the two bowls, "here, do us a favour and take this to the lads."

Trix stood up and clicked her back, "Here Bilbo I'll help."

Bilbo smiled and handed her a bowl.

"Roan, if you want to come shrink down, ok?"

Roan nodded her big furry head. But didn't get up.

Trix chuckled "Ok then."

She and Bilbo then walked over to the brothers. Who oddly didn't react to either herself or Bilbo.

Trix held out the stew for Fili to take. But instead, he just stared at the ponies. Trix furrowed her brows confused. Kili was also just staring.

"Boys?"

Bilbo looked at the both of them "What's the matter?"

"We're supposed to be looking after the ponies." Kili started.

"only we've encountered a slight problem." Fili explained.

Trix looked at them with a raised brow.

"We had 16."

Fili looked at Trix, "But now there's 14."

Trix looked at the boys before she went around counting the ponies. Aasimar wasn't there but he usually wondered off anyways, so Trix wasn't too worried about him.

"Daisy and Bungo are missing." Kili stated as he followed Trix.

"Well, that is not good." Bilbo told them before laughing nervously when he saw the torn down tree that Fili was looking at "That is not good at all."

Trix rolled her eyes and looked around. Her eyes glowing faintly.

"Shouldn't we tell Thorin?" Bilbo asked.

"Uh. No, best not worry him." Fili said, Trix raised a brow at him "As our official burglar, we thought you might like to look into it."

Trix held in a snort. That was smooth Fili.