❤️‍🩹🪽Running to His Aid (Adam)🪽❤️‍🩹

Requested by: @minessa17
(Sorry it took so long ;-;)

Pairing: Adam x sinner!fem!Reader

Summary: (In this scenario, Adam survived the battle) After escaping Nifty, Adam collapses on the streets when Y/N finds him, unknown to who he really is...

POV: Switched-up POVs of 1st person (mostly Adam's POV)

Warnings: Mentions of blood/injuries

~•*•~

-Adam's POV-

Gasping for breath, I clutched my now slashed hip.

That sinner girl, Niffty had stabbed me, nearly killing me.

I was panting, fighting myself and trying my hardest to hold onto dear life. My wings weren't working...maybe it would've been less painful if I'd just died there...

The pain was too much for anyone to handle.

My head was practically screaming as the pain got worse and pounded against my skull.

I collapsed on the ground, coughing up blood and my eyelids felt too heavy to carry.

It all went black.

~•*•~

-Y/N's POV-

After the extermination, I was headed out onto the streets of Hell, looking to help out any injured demons during the battle. I saw a rather taller man collapsed on the road.

"Oh my god!" I yelled, running to his aid. "S-sir?" I shook him a bit.

He groaned in pain, grasping his side when I saw that it was bleeding.

"O-oh my—!" I covered my mouth. Snapping my fingers, a light glow blanketed his body and he started to levitate.

"Looks like I'll be taking you in..." I said to myself, now moving him over to my house.

~•*•~

-Adam's POV-

My eyes fluttered open and I let out a muffled groan when I realized I was in...a house?

I sat up when a rather pretty demon pushed me down.

"You're too weak to get up yet, sir." She said with a small smile. "You need your rest."

"W-what? Where am I?" I stuttered.

"You were hurt in battle. You're now in my house, I decided to take you in. Can't let just anyone lay around Hell injured, now, can we?"

"Oh...that's very nice of you..." I said with a light blush playing on my cheeks.

But then I realized, she's a demon!!
But...she did take me in...

I decided to not think too deeply into that right now. Not that my head would be able to take it, anyways.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Oh, how rude of me! I'm Y/N!" She said, holding out her hand to shake. Eyeing my wounded arm, she gave a bashful smile and tucked it away. "Oh...never mind."

I gave a weak chuckle. "It's fine, Y/N. I'm Adam."

"Adam..." She echoed. "Hmm, that sounds oddly familiar."

"Oh, very common name!" I replied quickly.

"Ah, yes. I suppose so," she said thoughtfully.

I gave a sigh of relief.

She placed a wet washcloth over my forehead and her hand lingered in my hair, slowly stroking it almost...lovingly.
I resisted the urge to blush from her touch.

Snapping out of her trance, she pulled it back and turned away, clearly embarrassed.

"Oh! I almost forgot! I have some food pre-prepared. You see, I was looking to help other sinners who were hurt in battle...I only was able to find you though. Oh, Charlie would be so proud of me!" She said to herself, dreamily looking off into the distance.

Did she say...Charlie?!

"Wh—"

"Shh!" She hushed, placing a finger against my lips. "You're too weak right now, Adam. Rest," she gave a warm smile and walked off into the kitchen.

After a while, she came back with a tray of chamomile tea and buttered scones.

"Here," she said, raising the teacup to my lips. "Drink this, it'll make you feel better."

Without even thinking, I drained the teacup, not realizing how thirsty and dry my throat was.

"Better?" She asked.

"Much..." I sighed. "Thanks, Y/N."

She gave a smile when her hellphone started to buzz. "Oop, I have to take this," she said, glancing at her screen. "Hello? Oh hey Charlie! Yeah I got one!"

I gulped, now feeling panic rush through my body.

"His name?"

Don't say it don't say it don't say it...

"Adam!"

FUCK!

Charlie said something on the other line to Y/N that I couldn't hear and Y/N's eyes started to widen as she glanced down at me in horror.

I only heard the last word that Charlie said.

"Are you sure it isn't the same Adam?" She asked on the other line.

Y/N, now clearly known to my identity gaped at me but finally managed to utter the words, "yes...I'm sure...it's...not him..." she lied.