Part 22

Now, almost two months later, he understood what had overwhelmed him so much. It was the very first time in his life he had done anything without thinking of his own benefit but just to make 'her' feel better. Yes, he had found his release too, but his main intention had been Bellatrix' orgasm. Sighing he watched as she now turned the child around, so she could suckle on the other breast as well.

"It's to make them both produce milk," she explained after seeing his puzzled look.

He nodded but stayed silent.
When Delphini was about to fall asleep, she smiled and lifted her up and laid her on her shoulder, gently tapping her back until she let out a quiet burp.

"There you go!" Bellatrix said softly and wanted to get up to place her back in her cot, when the wizard stopped her.
"Why don't you just leave her with us for a while? I promise to not fall asleep, so I can watch her and make sure none of us will lie on her and choke her. I'd simply like to enjoy some time with the two of you," He proposed and Bella's eyes widened.

He grinned, then leaned in and kissed her, taking the baby out of her arms and placed her right next to her in the middle of the bed.

"There are two things I'd like to do before we can have our family time." He said and disappeared from the spot he was to be hovering right above her in no time. "First, I want to kiss you properly without the baby between us."

With that he took a firm hold of her and kissed her savagely, almost forgetting that their newborn daughter was only inches away and that the woman wasn't allowed to have sexual intercourse already.

"Wow, that was..." Bellatrix beamed at him breathlessly. "What's the second thing?"

He all of a sudden became flustered and tried to find the right words, when the new mother asked him.

"Maybe you could show me if you don't know how to speak it out?"

He inhaled deeply and nodded, then opened his own mind for her, the first time except for when he had let her take part in feeling his daughter's thoughts in her belly.

"This is what's making you act like this? I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that. But there is no need to feel flustered or bad about it. I think I can even tell where a huge part of it came from. It's the lack of your mother again, right? The other parts are curiosity and, well, as soon as I am functional again, I will truly love that last part." She said seductively.

"Oh fuck, Bella, you're making me hard with your words!" He groaned.

The witch giggled.

"Well, it's not as if I couldn't tend to 'your' needs right now. Just do what you want to do. And you should have known that you didn't have to ask, my lord!"

He gulped heavily, then slowly closed his mouth over her right areola and sucked on it carefully.

"You need to do that a lot stronger. Don't be afraid, you won't hurt me!" Bellatrix encouraged him.

He did and a moment later tasted the sweet breast milk on his tongue and swallowed it eagerly. Bella had thrown her head back and her eyes closed and mewled quietly to not wake the little girl next to her.

"Thank you for giving me that experience, my Bella. Now come, before we both get even more frustrated. Let's act like a regular family and lay down to cuddle. And keep your mind closed. I know what you're thinking without looking into it. I trust you, that nobody will ever find out about Lord Voldemort enjoying time in bed, cuddling his wife and daughter."

He grunted, making her gasp. She stayed quiet though and didn't mention anything, knowing well that it had just been a slip of his tongue.

After a few hours of sleep, they woke up, the baby still in their middle and still fast asleep. Voldemort recalled their conversation from the night before and when he just wanted to tell her that his tongue had not slipped and that he intended to marry her as soon as she could've gotten a divorce from her husband, when he felt that the taboo on his name had been broken inside this mansion and not by one of the inhabitants.

Grabbing his dark mark to send a message to all his followers that he would be attending to the matter himself, he placed Delphini in Bellatrix' arms and apparated them with him to the place where the taboo had been broken and they both were in utter shock when they noticed the scene they were looking at. 

Waiting for the right moment, he listened in to the ongoing conversation for a moment before clearing his throat audibly.